Viewing 14 posts - 481 through 494 (of 494 total)
  • 18 Bikes FAT CLUB 2010 – anyone interested?
  • retro83
    Free Member

Exactly the same weight now for a month despite eating depressingly healthy and hitting the gym 3 times a week. I'm going to pretend i'm gaining muscle 🙂

sundaywobbler

Same this week but in all honesty I ate too much and haven't done enough exercise so only got myself to blame. The body is changing shape though and finding clothes that fit me again just need to get some more weight off.

ianpinder
    Free Member

Right guys back on track this week, as the email say please send all wieghts to stwfatclub2010 at hotmail.co.uk

Fatelvis I don't have your correct email
    Thegreatape I also don't have your correct email

sundaywobbler

Cheers Ianpinder, your help is appreciated

ianpinder
    Free Member

Guys get your weights in

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

are we still on kg or st/lb?

ianpinder
    Free Member

kg

timc
    Free Member

Can you get me involved again please Ian? email in profile!

ianpinder
    Free Member

tim, email the adress in my post 5 above yours. just send your weight in the subject line and i'll add you.

ianpinder
    Free Member

Right Guys,

I sent out a new email, timc did you get this weeks email.

Again send your weight and your forum name in the subject line to stwfatclub2010 hotmail.co.uk

ianpinder
    Free Member

Hi guys, weigh in time again.

Please send your weight in kg and your forum user name to stwfatclub2010 at hotmail.co.uk

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

Happy days, major milestone passed today!

2 or 3 weeks later than planned, due entirely to being weak and falling back into drinking too much, I got my @rse back into gear and finally cleared the 13st10/11 level I was stuck at. Now 13st7 and more than that over 3st down since startting. : ))

Think I'll get my exmoor explorer entry in today to celebrate!

ianpinder
    Free Member

Thats wicked, I'm just over two stone down, but the last 5 weeks have been a write off for me. hopefully will start concentrating on it more now that I am running it.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

…is there anybody out there (or has everyone been lured to the diamond promise of idaves diet)?

I'm still plodding away, and hit the major milestone weight of 12st9lb this morning- 4st loss since beginning in the new year and now considerably lighter than I've been my entire adult life. Very stoked. Aiming to be 12 1/2 by exmoor explorer and overall from today looking to drop just one more stone but its getting harder not easier.

Hope others are still getting inspiration from the stw fat club 2010.

Viewing 14 posts - 481 through 494 (of 494 total)

The topic ‘18 Bikes FAT CLUB 2010 – anyone interested?’ is closed to new replies.