Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • A Big Ride for little lives
  • Flattyres
    Free Member

Mountain Biking Coast 2 Coast across North Wales

Aberystwyth to Prestatyn – 4 days – 180 miles – Climbing higher than Everest

I spent a number of years putting together a Coast 2 Coast route across North Wales. I finished it during a time of great stress with the birth of my twin daughters last year. After that experience it seemed only fitting that I should ride it for the first time to raise money for those who helped my family. Full details of why I am doing the ride, the route, the charities and how to donate can be found here 'A Big Ride for little lives'

After completing the ride I will publish a free route guide so you can have a go yourself.

Anything you could donate would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Flattyres
    Free Member

If anyone wants to join us along the route we will be at the following places at about the times quoted:

Thurs 3rd June: Nant yr Arian visitor centre 10.45am

Fri 4th June: Machynlleth 9am / Start of the Cli-machx 9.30am

Sat 5th June: Llanarmon DC 12pm / Llangollen 2pm / Planks junction on the Llandegla Woods climb 3.30pm / Llandegla centre 4.30pm

Sun 6th June: Gweryd Lakes 9am / Moel Famau lower car park 10.30am / Moel Arthur 12pm

These are a guestimate but we should be somewhere around the times quoted, unless it all goes pear shaped. My parents are manning the support vehicle and they will be able to co-ordinate the meeting points on the day, as they will arrive first and I will keep them up to date with our progress. We will be taking it steady but, for obvious reasons, will not be waiting for anyone. If you are there to ride with us that would be fantastic. Please let me know if you plan on joining us, and where 🙂

Russell96

Three of us are going along with Colin to support him on all of this ride, knowing the route involved it promises to hopefully be quite an experience and become a classic for others to follow in the future.

Russell96

Thought I'd give this a bounce so that people who frequent the forum during the week can see this topic too 🙂

loup
    Free Member

Bumpity bumpity bump…..

Good luck guys, hope you have a ball and raise loads of money 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘A Big Ride for little lives’ is closed to new replies.