Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • A few pics from the Sligachan Loop last week. Its no half bad like.!
  • DaddyFool
    Free Member

Lots of 😀 with a bit of 8) a few 😳 moments and plenty of 😯 terrain to deal with. Stunning.

Still grinning.

If I'd known how monumentally CR*P the stretch Strath Mor was gonna be on the route back to Sligachan Hotel, I'd have turned around at Camasunary and rode back through the Cuillin again. Its THAT good.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Stunning place

13thfloormonk

Brilliant!

Did a wee driving tour with my girlfriend a month or so back, never understood the appeal of a Sligachan loop, would rather double back on myself then take the trail into Glen Brittle, or just stay at the pub then spend the night drunkenly freaking out at the WIERD bird noises in the campsite (it was a snipe). 😀

stuartie_c
    Free Member

drunkenly freaking out at the WIERD bird noises in the campsite (it was a snipe).

Ah! The hooley-hooley bird…

Good photos and much better weather than I've had for the past two days hillwalking in Glencoe and Glen Nevis.

GaVgAs
    Free Member

great pics 🙂

stooo
    Free Member

Nice one…

If anyone's thinking of heading Skye-ward. The little loop up the north end of the island, around the Quiraing, is well worth the bit extra driving. It's only a 12km ish route, with half of that on road, but some of the best scenery I've encountered on a mountain bike.

More pics like this and a wee report on My Blog

montylikesbeer

looks superb, hats off

Kit
    Free Member

Funny that you took almost identical photos to me!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/gingerfox/tags/skye/

And I wholly agree that the ride stops being fun as soon as you hit the road again after Camasunary.

SeanOrange
    Free Member

Mountains bikes deserve proper mountains. Great pics! 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘A few pics from the Sligachan Loop last week. Its no half bad like.!’ is closed to new replies.