• This topic has 26 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by nonk.
Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • A quick questionnaire: (needed for my school work so please help!)
  • 2hottie
    Free Member

Hi All

Please can you fill in a quick questionnaire I have put together. It relates to my degree and more importantly my dissertation which is in by the end of the week!!

Anyway it’s had a test run by my bro who completed it in less than five minutes.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE00c2xzUmp0QWRtbVRjdGxYVnNJa2c6MA&ifq

No private details taken

Thanks in advance

Scott

Wozza
    Free Member

Filled it in and sent it round the office.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Done.

stuey
    Free Member

That was fun – thanks

Kit
    Free Member

Done. What’s your dissertation?

bassspine
    Free Member

I’m working on it.

how does If you were able to obtain a mortgage on a NON standard construction dwelling, do you believe that it would be competative financially? Would the cost of the mortgage increase or decrease when apply it to a NON standard construction dwelling.

how do you answer this with yes/no/other?
    yes/no it will increase or decrease

2hottie
    Free Member

Barriers to sustainable house construction in the UK, or something alone those lines.. It’s for a Building Surveying degree which I can’t wait to get finished and start earning some money. Thanks for the replies so far, some are interesting to say the least, lol,

Thanks again

Scott

CaptJon
    Free Member

Hi All

Please can you fill in a quick questionnaire I have put together. It relates to my degree and more importantly my dissertation which is in by the end of the week!!

Anyway it’s had a test run by my bro who completed it in less than five minutes.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE00c2xzUmp0QWRtbVRjdGxYVnNJa2c6MA&ifq

No private details taken

Thanks in advance

Scott

I’m a lecturer, so i’ve got some comments:

1. FFS
    2. *bangs head repeatedly on desk*
    3. i hope you fail the dissertation, or at the very least get ill from spending all night every night this week trying to write something decent.

allthepies
    Free Member

I think all my uni projects/writeups involved all-nighters the day before they were due 🙂

edd

Done – good luck.

Kit
    Free Member

1. FFS
    3. i hope you fail the dissertation, or at the very least get ill from spending all night every night this week trying to write something decent.

I’m a student, so I’ve got some comments:

1. As a lecturer, if you’re unaware that the vast majority of students fritter 90% of their time away and spend the remaining 10% pulling it out of the bag in the final week/days prior to a deadline, then I’d suggest you’re a little blind to the reality of these situations?
    2. You also have no idea of Scott’s personal situation and why he is dong this work so late – e.g. he may have a long-term medical problem which has prevented him from undertaking any workload to-date.
    3. Is that that your professional opinion? I hope you NEVER express that to your students unless in jest only!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Here’s my questionnaire…

Does it hurt yet?

If yes, then 🙂

If no, then please continue until it does.

CaptJon
    Free Member

1. As a lecturer, if you’re unaware that the vast majority of students fritter 90% of their time away and spend the remaining 10% pulling it out of the bag in the final week/days prior to a deadline, then I’d suggest you’re a little blind to the reality of these situations?
    2. You also have no idea of Scott’s personal situation and why he is dong this work so late – e.g. he may have a long-term medical problem which has prevented him from undertaking any workload to-date.
    3. Is that that your professional opinion? I hope you NEVER express that to your students unless in jest only!

LOL

jonahtonto
    Free Member

done but i have to agree, not a great questionaire. im starting my dissertation now for this time next year and i can see you will struggle with the answers from that. good luck though

ComradeD
    Free Member

done

markd
    Free Member

Kit – that is some qwality Pwnage right there. Got to say, i never had you down as that high quality.

Respec.

stratobiker
    Free Member

Done.
    Good luck Scott.

titusrider
    Free Member

Done and feel free to mail if u want the experiences of actually living in an Eco new build

damo2576
    Free Member

1. FFS

Glad I never had lecturers like you.

Perhaps all the secondary research is done with just primary research and conclusions to go.

2hottie
    Free Member

Thanks to all that completed the questionnaire and gave “constructive comments and suggestions” I’ve now reached the target number of replies and shall be staying up all night to finish this off.

Kit, your right I have been suffering from a long term disability which is called procrastination, I really am “world class”

I’ve never been that good at studying but I needed the degree to get a job, which I have, only a three month contract for three days a week but it’s a start. I was happy to do it for free! but they insisted on paying me.

Thanks again

Scotty

Kit
    Free Member

Kit – that is some qwality Pwnage right there. Got to say, i never had you down as that high quality.

Amazing what I can come up with when I have my own deadlines to meet…

Scotty – interesting stuff! My dad is currently building 8 passive houses for affordable rent in a rural community. He’s a long-time landlord in Scotland, and I’ve also worked in the construction industry. Drop me an email (I think it’s in my profile) if you want to chat about anything, but after your dissertation is in 😉 Good luck!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Glad I never had lecturers like you.

every lecturer has many students like you.
    I feel their pain.

scaredypants

google page not working for me – presumably OK since you have what you need

final year “main” dissertation ?
    In a week 😯
    Good luck

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I feel their pain

Really? How? Are you banging your head against the desk too? We can but hope I suppose.

Junkyard
    Free Member

😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

😛

nonk
    Free Member

CaptJon – Member

LOL

knob.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘A quick questionnaire: (needed for my school work so please help!)’ is closed to new replies.