Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Another bizarre dream last night…
  • DezB
    Free Member

Fortunately this time, nothing to do with STWers..

Basically, the punishment for motoring offenses was to go to this building where you were forced to do sex stuff with attractive ladies.
    In a private room and everything..

I realised this morning that it just wouldn't work. The roads would be chaos. Silly dream.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I had a silly dream last week. I was pondering the meaning of the phrase 'Small Arms Fire'. After much consideration & research I came to the conclusion that it was describing midgets whose sleeves have caught alight.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I dreamt I was running away from 'baddies' in Wellington Boots filled with water. I woke up giggling and disturbed my wife somewhat 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

I dreamt I was running away from 'baddies' in Wellington Boots filled with water

I'm sure that has some deep meaning. Or maybe not.

Taff
    Free Member

my tools were stolen out of my toolbox….

MrWoppit
    Free Member

My favourite dreams are the sort where I realise I'm dreaming…

I read once about people who cannot decide if they are awake, or asleep and dreaming, because they can remember going to sleep and starting to dream, but not at any point, waking up.

What if they WERE still dreaming, and the rest of it is all part of their dream?

Oh heck…

retro83
    Free Member

Mr Woppit – Member

My favourite dreams are the sort where I realise I'm dreaming…

I read once about people who cannot decide if they are awake, or asleep and dreaming, because they can remember going to sleep and starting to dream, but not at any point, waking up.

What if they WERE still dreaming, and the rest of it is all part of their dream?

Oh heck…

Sounds like the basis of an excellent film, and two sub-par sequels. 👿

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I'm sure that has some deep meaning. Or maybe not.

Does it have any more meaning when I also had a kitchen cleaner type trigger gun that squirted out pure cold so I could freeze water and walk over it? (Other than I recently watched The Incredibles). 🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

nickc

Couple of nights ago, dreamt I was at the bottom of a really steep icy slope, there was this really tall bloke telling me to walk up it, which he could do in a couple of strides, and I just kept falling over (as you would) WTF is that all about…?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Another bizarre dream last night…’ is closed to new replies.