Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 123 total)
  • Anthrax laced heroin.
  • skidsareforkids
    Free Member

easygirl

you probably would be upset if it was your son or daughter

allthepies
    Free Member

I'd imagine their parents/friends/relatives probably do.

uplink
    Free Member

. Is it just me

probably

thomthumb
    Free Member

i'm not sure if you realise but junkies are people too.

have a bit of compassion at this time of year, you c***

CountZero

Just think of it as evolution in action.

Stoner
    Free Member

Vigilante mix?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

who gives a sh@t!

I do.

Daffy

Junkies aren't the problem as they're not the cause, they're the effect of dealers shipping the stuff and importers bringing it in.

Yes, they're a cause of crime, but at that point they're addicted. If you managed to cure the cause the effect would eventually diminish.

They're as much a victim of dealers as non users are of crime. Who's worse off? Us as victims of crime or them being addicted to unregulated crap made by dick heads who don't give a **** about the folk who buy it?

It's Christmas man…have a heart.

saladdodger
    Free Member

well if folk play with fire!!!

bit like russian rouelette

uplink
    Free Member

Just how contagious is anthrax?

I'm guessing – quite contagious so not just smack-heads at risk?

duckman

Can't understand why people cutting drugs put lethal ingredients in them. Surely you want the addict to keep buying your product? Whatever scumbag did it is guilty of murder, pure and simple.Oh and skidypants; everybody is loved by somebody,even you have probably been laid without paying for it.

grumm
    Free Member

So, a second junkie has died after taking heroin cut with anthrax… Is it just me, or who gives a sh@t!

Trolling or just a ****? Hope nothing like that ever happens to someone you care about eh?

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

I've known at least six regular heroin users over the years – only two of them descended to the point of being a smackhead/junkie.

one of them (close family friend) died a few years ago – loss to society? Nil!

Darwinian selection in action!

Hope nothing like that ever happens to someone you care about eh?

Not really like you can compare them with an innocent victim though is it – the risk of being killed by taking illegal drugs is entirely one that you enter with your eyes open!

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

Edit:
    Change of heart. Feeling pretty guilty about that comment. Sorry for any offence.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Change of heart

Fair enough. And good for you for having the guts to say so 8)

allthepies
    Free Member

+1

grumm
    Free Member

Not really like you can compare them with an innocent victim though is it – the risk of being killed by taking illegal drugs is entirely one that you enter with your eyes open!

Oh piss off you self-righteous twunt. No sympathy when someone dies mountain biking or snowboarding either then eh?

nonk
    Free Member

merry christmas.

meehaja
    Free Member

no one is an addict for fun, replace heroin with cigarettes/beer/fatty food and there would be a national out cry instead of tutting and words to the effect of "they deserve it".

duckman

Junkies; people who tried something and liked it too much to the extent their life revolves around it. Easily done

snowpaul
    Free Member

I would love our local smack heads to all die out – am sick and tired of them / swearing / acting like tossers and being generally foul and abusive and border line criminal and aggro begging…

flame me if you want but its their choice and I am fed up of taxes being wasted on such scum trying to treat them and tying up ambulances when they OD – leave them to rot

bah humbug

paul

grumm
    Free Member

flame me if you want but its their choice and I am fed up of taxes being wasted on such scum trying to treat them and tying up ambulances when they OD – leave them to rot

Presumably we shouldn't waste taxes on ambulances for people who choose to go out mountain biking either then?

What lovely christmas spirit on display in this thread.

AlasdairMc

I really despise the actions of junkies, especially when their actions have an effect on their children, brought up to realise that mummy and daddy fall asleep after their daily medicine and the kids are left to fend for themselves. I'm angry that some of these kids are conceived when their parents are too out of it to realise the consequences of their actions.

However, I don't blame the junkie themselves, I blame the bastard that offered them smack in the first place. Unfortunately the user will go to such an effort to support their own addiction that common sense and morality go out the window and they may get someone else into it to support their own habit.

It's had to apportion an absolute blame, but I think the dealers should be our figures of vitriol before blaming the addicts

snowpaul
    Free Member

grumm,

I have zero xmas spirit at present as working with the great public has reduced my compassion to nil…

to reply – hardly the same comparison is it? Hmm a legal mtn biking hobby vs an illegal nasty drug taking hobby laced with often anti social activity to fund said hobby..

EG

like the local known smackhead who stole an old dears purse in the supermarket and then rang her at home to say it had been handed in so he then went round and robbed her house when she went back to the supermarket… obviously an upstanding member of society who DESERVES all the sympathy and attention of society..

I am sick of STWS tolerance at times. Lets have sympathy for victims of crime and not the perpertrators

Junkies are scum – probably were misunderstood individuals who needed support but they choose to stick a needle with a known noxious addictive agent in their arm. Zero sympathy. If you have ever suffered at the hands of an addict then maybe you would feel as I do.

Anyways merry humbug xmas

grumm
    Free Member

If you have ever suffered at the hands of an addict then maybe you would feel as I do.

Yeah my house was broken into and robbed a few months ago – police reckoned they were smackheads. Hasn't turned me into a horrible selfish judgemental **** though.

easygirl

snowpaul
    you are really wrong there, i am a bobby and come across heroin addicts all the time, they do some terrible things which they should be punished for, but for the most part they are tragic individulas who have had awful lives abd virtually no upbringing.
    they take heroin to dull the pain of abuse and neglect, i have said all the above comments abouit them being better off dead, good riddance etc etc, and now regret it.
    i have never met a heroin addict who likes being on heroin, EVER
    heroin is a terrible drug, i have seen people steal from their own kids savings, dying mothers, etc to fund heroin
    one word that sums it up TRAGIC
    and thats from a heartless, hardened copper with 20 years frontline service
    i must be going soft

Junkyard
    Free Member

FFS no one sets put to be a drug addict.
    There is no glamour in it for either the families or the victims.
    Yes they commit crime to fund their habits but I would suggest a solution there would be to give them free smack- cheap as chips and I doubt it would entice many of us to go get our free bag. Many street alcoholics do exactly the same but we have not banned booze yet have we?

I have had close friends die from Heroin abuse and from alcohol abuse. There loss was felt by many many people they were all tragic avoidable deaths by people who felt they had nothing to life for.

Addiction can affect anyone and they deserve our sympathy – would you really swap places with them?
    Would you feel the same if we started lacing fags with fatal doses of cyanide?
    Would you want someone to walk past you after crashing on your bike as it was your choice to take the risk?
    Have some sympathy

odannyboy
    Free Member

troll
    +1

5thElefant
    Free Member

Just how contagious is anthrax?

Not even vaguely contagious.

user-removed
    Free Member

I always think it's a bit odd, the way that everyone has to find someone to take the blame. Mkost dealers are small time addicts who peddle a bit to fund their own addictions. The guy up the chain from him is likely to someone in a similar situation with a bit more savvy.

Next guy up the chain probably owns a gun and never touches the stuff – let's agree to blame him.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

…avoidable deaths by people who felt they had nothing to live for.

The person I knew, really wanted to live – her dream was to free herself of heroin and settle down and have kids. She funded her addiction by prostitution (anything from working in massage parlours, to when she was really desperate, working the street) and shop lifting. She was kind and sensitive (she only liked to buy products from the Body Shop, because, "they don't do horrible experiments to little animals" …. FFS) She was also, not that it's particularly relevant, a real stunner, and 5'11" of mostly legs, the only thing that spoilt her appearance, was the approximately 15" huge angry scar down the front of her neck and chest where someone had tried to kill her.

She was constantly being arrested, and she told me that she feared she would probably spend her 21st birthday in prison instead of celebrating it like other normal people. She never made it to her 21st, she died of a heroin overdose when she was still 20. She never stood a chance, both her mother and her step-father were/are heroin addicts, and she had been an addict since she 15. It was Christmas time when discovered she had died – I had a Christmas present for her (which of course I had bought from the Body Shop) but couldn't get hold of her, I ended up leaving it behind the bar in her local pub. A while later I managed to get hold of her mother who told me she had died. That was about 11 Christmases ago, but I still care that she isn't around.

Of course it's not all just down to personal experience, I also extend the caring whether people die, to those I don't know, and even those who I don't like – everyone has a right to life.

easygirl

well said ernie!

stratobiker
    Free Member

So what would be the point of cutting your H with Anthrax?

Paisley
    Free Member

Sounds like media bull to me. Cut it with anything other than something that is potentially going to reduce your client base.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

what would be the point of cutting your H with Anthrax?

Your are assuming that the heroin was cut with anthrax. Anthrax occurs naturally, and typically in animal skins. Now I don't know what the transportation arrangements for heroin in countries such Afghanistan is, but I guess that it is conceivable that it might have contaminated with anthrax from animal skins. Heroin addicts can (and do) catch infections easily through the damaged tissue where they inject.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

I would love our local smack heads to all die out – am sick and tired of them / swearing / acting like tossers and being generally foul and abusive and border line criminal and aggro begging…

bah humbug

paul

plus1
    apart from

leave them to rot

– feed them some anthrax

user-removed
    Free Member

You could say the same things ^^^ about chubby people, selfishly placing a huge burden on the NHS….

GrahamS

FFS! Did you even read ernie's sad tale ChubbyBlokeInLycra?
    Did that girl deserve to die???

So nice to read charitable opinions like this at xmas. How about some eugenics and ethnic cleansing while we're at it?
    Sterilising all criminals and long term unemployed would certainly improve things eh? 🙄

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

you could, apart from some of those chubby people ^^^^ work for a living so pay taxes and contribute to the NHS rather than sponging off benefits and theiving for a living
    My local paper, today

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 123 total)

The topic ‘Anthrax laced heroin.’ is closed to new replies.