Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Arrgh – job interview today and I've forgotten my pants..!
  • ourmaninthenorth

Commuting fail this morning.

Boxers and socks still sitting on the dining room table….

psychle
    Free Member

commando job interview? should be liberating 😆 or just get thee to the nearest purveyor of men's finery and get a new set of kacks and socks?

cynic-al
    Free Member

What kind of job involves pants inspection?

nickc

Shops nearby?

Way to impress your potential new employers though. Dare you to cross legs to expose socklessness…

wwaswas

black marker pen = socks

corroded
    Free Member

Talk of pants and interviews reminds me of my mate (really) who, at the end of his viva exam at uni, was asked by the department head if there was anything he'd like to add. So he stood up, dropped his pants and performed, I believe, the 'hamburger' from puppetry of the penis. Just a thought.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Add least when they ask you "Do you have any weaknesses", you'll be able to bring up forgetfulness 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

Write the name of your interviewer on the back of your old chap and sit there in the interview with that little secret floating round in your mind.

If it goes badly, show him.

IA

+1 HtS

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Just kind of wrap loads of loo paper round your nether regions and waist a la indian guru type thing…

Harry_the_Spider

I'm conducting interviews next week. I may insist on a pant inspection.

IA

And if it turns out they've got your name written on their fella, is that a plus or minus point? 😉

grynch
    Free Member

a shop I worked in back in back in the mid 90's had trouble with shoplifting.. someone yes was stealing pants and socks and it became obvious that the someone was an employee so the manager on close of the shop at night would to a "pants inspection" you were actually made to show the waistband of your pants on exiting ( that didn't last long )

ourmaninthenorth

OK – 2 minutes to decide:

*use the spare set in my desk drawers (ahem), or

*go for the HTS suggestion….?

Quick, quick!

ourmaninthenorth

If it goes badly, show him.

Given it's a her, presumably I only show if it's gone well..?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

What kind of job involves pants inspection?

PMSL!

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

lol @ cynical, that made me smile, thanks 😀

doc_blues
    Free Member

just dont split your suit keks on the way to the interview like I did once. Que a comedy trip to a gents outfitters, taxi on meter and much tittering as I arrived late for the interview. Got the job though – apparently they liked the fact I wasnt fazed by the mishap, rang ahead to say why I would be late and got on with it

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I would post a Sharon Stone pic (you know – THE Sharon Stone pic) but I guess I had better not…

iDave
    Free Member

spare socks and commando unless you're prone to dribbling or stiffies under stress, and good luck

ourmaninthenorth

Right, back now.

I decided against exposure at this stage, mainly because I think I might be in with a shout of a second interview.

I'll save the grand unveiling for then.

😯

Harry_the_Spider

Very wise.

Wait until the contract has been signed before whipping out the little man.

If you don't know your interviewer's name you could just draw a pair of eyes on it.

ourmaninthenorth

If you don't know your interviewer's name you could just draw a pair of eyes on it.

[Brain Potter]"I said ping balls, not King Kong's balls!"[/Brain Potter]

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Arrgh – job interview today and I've forgotten my pants..!’ is closed to new replies.