Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Barçelona!
  • RudeBoy
    Free Member

It’s a beautiful city, for sure, and looks like there’s some right good mountain biking to be had, in the hills to the north of the city. But has anyone bin? What’s it actually like? Technical singletrack, or boring fire road? I’d be well inertested in finding out, ‘cos I simply must take my bike, next time I go.

Any thoughts?

sc-xc

Looks good for a last minute getaway!

ton

just did chelski………………….

Joxster
    Free Member

spent a few months there, roads are a bit crazy and Les Ramblas is full of pickpockets

ash

make sure the locals keep their hands off your balls

avdave2

sc-xc
    brilliant

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Sublime, Sc-Xc. Purest Gold.

But I am actually inertested in reading peoples’ speriences of mtbing in that area. Looks great, but what’s access like, where can you actually ride, what type of riding is to be found, etc?

theotherjonv

I have a mate who used to live out there. He was a rider but not really that much of a singletrack rider. Used to ride mainly fireroads. As you say, the range of hills inland of the city are pretty high and I’m sure there are plenty of paths up there, but his perception was of long grindy efforts, followed by fast downhills. 90-odd minutes of effort followed by 2 minutes of sheer delight.

zaskar
    Free Member

What Ton said.

BadlyWiredDog

issan amzain place innit spose i gunno go there myself shuddunt oneder, like duz they speak inglish like wot i duz ennywun know?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Barçelona!’ is closed to new replies.