• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Taz.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Bravo Scotland
  • ChatsworthMusters
    Free Member

Awesome defensive performance, with a coach who isn't good enough for England!

Kbrembo
    Free Member

Superb!

fontmoss
    Free Member

get in! heart was in my mouth with the last kick, good to see the whole side charging the kick though!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Indeed, well done them! A great display, really great!

Only problem is, Wales get Australia next…We're going to be thrashed! 🙁

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Unbelievable. Talk about winning ugly but that was some defensiove performance and they played as a team.

I might even have to say Robinson might be an international coach

bri-72

:o)

Kit
    Free Member

Great to see Scotland win a game for a change! Great defensive performance. Now to score some tries…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Where is postierich and that picture?

nbt

I was rooted to the chair watching that, even as an english rugby league fan I was backing the scots, that defensive effort was simply brilliant.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Was something else that game!

I shall be on the phone to Adelaide tomorrow… just to commisserate like 😉

kennyp
    Free Member

I was there and the atmosphere in the last 20 minutes was incredible. It was as if the crowd and players sensed we could win. A great defensive performance, and we got a few lucky breaks along the way, but given the amount of work the guys put in the deserved the rub of the green now and again.

Good thing about it was that we beat Australia yet still have plenty room for improvement.

Only disappointment was the booing at the end when Giteau was lining up to take his kick. You expect that from a football crowd, not an Edinburgh rugby crowd.

All in all a near perfect day yesterday. We did the black at Glentress in the morning, got to the Hub cafe five minutes before the rain started, went to the rugby in the afternoon, drank beer and had a fantastic Chinese at Chop Chop. Head's a bit sore today, but it was worth it.

Taz

Think I would have cried had that last kick gone over 🙂

Awesome defensive effort and of course a little bit of luck.

Very sore head this morning!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Bravo Scotland’ is closed to new replies.