Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 89 total)
  • Brodie Holeshot Titanium.
  • si-wilson
    Free Member

Managed to keep one for myself! Ideal winter bike 😉

Going to build it up next week. Will post some pics when I'm done.

br
    Free Member

Managed to keep one for myself! Ideal winter bike

Ti frames are great for winter, easy to clean.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

[wipes drool away]

onewheeltoofew
    Free Member

Here's the 16" for us shortarses

si-wilson
    Free Member

That small is perfectly formed 🙂 Trouble is my wife thought so too and was dropping a few hints.

Lionheart
    Free Member

I would like the mods to remove this thread! If it stays here much longer it may be responsible for a small crime spree!!

hora
    Free Member

Very nice. Let us know how you guys are getting on with riding them?

si-wilson
    Free Member

@ Brant LOL! I know lionheart and i doubt very much he was behind my troubles! 🙂

si-wilson
    Free Member

Just a quick update, the next batch of Brodie Ti frame are ready for pre order. There will be the Ti Holeshot same as before and same price, yey! All Holeshot pre orders will get a FREE Hope 50mm semi integrated headset!

Cruzado, Brodie are going to adjust the HT< and TT length slightly. (Longer and slacker by a small margin) price £1099 same as Holeshot.

Rodie, The sample we tried was with BB30, and a weird seat binder. Production will be with a standard BB shell so Shimano cranks can be used. (Unless we hear from Shimano about a 2012 BB30 option on Monday).

Romax, ‘Cross bike still to be decided – 130mm OLD for Cantis, 135mm OLD for discs, or 132.5mm OLD for both, your inputs appreciated?

messiah
    Free Member

ISCG?

si-wilson
    Free Member

I have asked the question, though i’m not sure it will make it on to the next batch if it all. I’ll confirm tonight.

chunkypaul
    Free Member

still needs some bits to finish

nickc

That’s lovely, really lovely.

si-wilson
    Free Member

Nice! Can’t wait to build mine up!

boxfish
    Free Member

Si, any 16″ frames left…?

si-wilson
    Free Member

Si, any 16″ frames left…?

Afraid not, though i will ask Brodie as they may have one 16″ available, otherwise its pre order for late jan delivery 🙂

boxfish
    Free Member

OK, thanks. I’ll mull it over, so late Jan is more realistic anyway. Are you expecting a rush on orders?

onewheeltoofew
    Free Member

Here’s mine, I’ve been injured and haven’t given it a proper ride yet but from what I have been able to do, it feels great.

boxfish
    Free Member

That’s very nice.

si-wilson
    Free Member

I’m not expecting a mass rush of orders but there will only be a limited number of frames which i expect will sell before they even land in the uk such is the interest.

metalheart
    Free Member

Anybody got a review/proper ride report on a Holeshot yet?

paul78
    Free Member

Romax, definately have the capacity for disc brakes… so 135mm or 132.5mm

Marmoset
    Free Member

Nice bike CP – can’t wait to see it in the flesh…must get myself out this week!

si-wilson
    Free Member

Anybody got a review/proper ride report on a Holeshot yet?

Might struggle on here mate, i think i only sold 3 or 4 frames to stw’ers.

si-wilson
    Free Member

Pre order deadline for Jan delivery is in around 3 weeks so anyone thinking about a Ti Holeshot needs to be quickish 🙂

si-wilson
    Free Member

breaking news! Next batch of Ti Holeshots will have ISCG 05 tabs, woohoo! Also all pre orders will receive a FREE Hope semi imtegrated headset all for £1099, bargain 😉

7hz
    Free Member

Th terms of geometry, what are these frames like compared to an XC alu Cannonade frame? Is the Holeshot ok as an all day bike? What is it like for climbing? Is it more for ‘playing’?

si-wilson
    Free Member

Geo is not so rad as unusable, 67.5 HA with a 140mm fork and a 23.5″ TT on a medium (17″) frame, add the spring of Ti and light weight (3.5LB for a medium) and it is perfectly fine for all day riding.

qwerty
    Free Member

i’ll take a 15″ with a 22.6″ ETT Pllllllllllllleeeeeaaaassssssssse 😉

cr500dom
    Free Member

onewheeltoofew: Here’s mine, I’ve been injured and haven’t given it a proper ride yet but from what I have been able to do, it feels great.

It does indeed, a quick play in the carpark left me wanting a proper ride on it, very impressive, and a lovely build too 😉

si-wilson
    Free Member

i’ll take a 15″ with a 22.6″ ETT Pllllllllllllleeeeeaaaassssssssse

The 16″ has just that size TT 🙂 want one?

qwerty
    Free Member

The 16″ has just that size TT want one?

i’ll have to think about it. i got short arse legs (30″) and it always looks like my seatposts dropped on anything bigger that 15.5″

vain i know – but true

currently on a 15.5″ Handjob that fits like a glove but is a little dented

i’d have to see a built 16″ first

snooze ya loose springs to mind with regard to actually obtaining one though!

si-wilson
    Free Member

onewheeltoofew aboves is a 16″, maybe you could swing a leg over his if he is near you and doesn’t mind?

chunkypaul
    Free Member

updated build, now received the dual position revelations as last! and the hangers from canada, and swopped the ardent off the back for an eskar

a reverb will be tried out on it in the new year , the stinger is not so great and does move about a bit, so going to lash it to the chainstay with a tie wrap

si-wilson
    Free Member

woohoo, just got word the next batch is nearly ready!

Also, to any current owners, Brodie are sending over the frame sticker thingies if you would like one let me know!

boxfish
    Free Member

Whenwhenwhenwhenwhen?

si-wilson
    Free Member

Frames should land in the UK late Feb, same price as before £1099 🙂

7hz
    Free Member

Any reviews of this frame?

What’s the best lightweight 140mm forks for this thing?

What’s the TT on the large?

scruff
    Free Member

Probably the only thing I’d change my Alpine for.
    Who makes them- inhouse / Lynskey ?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Brodie Holeshot Titanium.’ is closed to new replies.