• This topic has 24 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Brownbacks Race 3 (Lee Quarry) Photographs
  • JxL
    Free Member

Well done everyone who raced today, weather couldn’t be better!

Here are some of my favourite shots from today:

Resized JPEG’s don’t do the pics any justice… Much better in 16bit TIFF’s! Il do some bigger A3/A2 prints tomorrow.

P.S I have loads of photos of riders going past, so if you want a digital copy or a print, send your racing number to my email. I was the guy with a tripod and a black jacket looking like Kenny from South Park.

retrorick

JxL,Have you lost a lens cap? (One was handed in at race control).
    Nice pics btw. I took a few pics around the middle of the course nr the berms also.
    If any riders reqire a copy (if i have one of you) then contact me also.

Rick.

JxL
    Free Member

Hi retro

Nope it wasn’t me, the other photographers found it and also asked me. Only used one lens today and the cap is still on 🙂 thanks for asking though!

Just about to upload higher resolution ones on my website, it should go across everybody’s screens.

check http://www.laimonas.co.uk landscape section in 5 minutes 😉

trio25
    Free Member

Any of me, I was rider 133?

shaman
    Free Member
    JxL
    Free Member

Hi Trio!

Yes I have a few, will email you as soon as I find the rest (about 400 pics to go through! EDIT:: what is your email? 🙂

I’m sure I recognised you from somewhere, we met in Rivington when riding with John 🙂

big_n_daft
    Free Member
    tombell1989
    Free Member

Yey, I’m in two of those. I’m easy to spot on the bright green Commencal! Good race again, was a good blast. Just beaten on the last hill for 3rd place 🙁

retrorick

Trio

I have 1 pic of you on the course.
    And some down at the prize giving.
    Might be easier to contact me via leequarry.ning?

Rick

JxL
    Free Member

tombell I noticed you flying on the course quite a few times! Well done, you did good.

trio25
    Free Member

JxL I’ve emailed you!

retrorick I’ve sent you a message on ning, I think!

bomberman
    Free Member

Yo tom i was marshalling with the blue hood and the bright yellow jacket stood in the gale force wind at “the pond” cheering you on. well done mate! i used to go riding with the leeds uni lot a couple of years back. Reprazent innit

tombell1989
    Free Member

Heard your shouts of encouragement! Thanks man. The uni crowd are a good lot.

crowbar
    Free Member

Any of rider 142, the man wheezing at the back.

JxL
    Free Member

Did you ride a black full-sus bike with a crudcatcher on the back, blue-ish helmet and red camelback? If so you are the top rider on 6th picture from the top and also another one which is not seen here. let me know! 🙂 (could only find one riding away, and barely visible number due to reflecting the sun)

crowbar
    Free Member

Yes that was me, I’m the one with the loud fan club(wife and the kids). The top rider on picture 6 🙂

izakimak
    Free Member

i’ve got pic’s of
    i’ll email them if you let me know your numbers.

charliedontsurf

Great looking circuit… who won the ss category?

richpips
    Free Member

Liking the B+W shot and maybe the last with a tighter crop.

The rest I’m struggling to see the riders, great landscape photos, with distractions.

JxL
    Free Member

Yes richpips – its very difficult to see the riders on 900×600 pictures, considering the original resolution is about 4200 pixels wide and indeed much better quality. You can see the riders quite clearly.

These were more landscape shots I was looking for – there were other 3 photographers doing closeups. Lee Quarry is quite an amazing place with huge cliffs which were the main focus!

P.S slightly larger shots on my website <click my name>

@waytosllow – its a bit late now, so will email your pictures tomorrow!

CarbonMTB
    Free Member

Another great day, enjoyed the course too!

richpips
    Free Member

Lee Quarry is quite an amazing place with huge cliffs which were the main focus!

Yes I know I shot the pictures for the race series publicity shots, and a magazine. Only trying to be helpful. 🙂

retrorick

waytooslow.

I have 1 pic of you, i’ll email it you.

Rick

retrorick

Charlie the bikemonger.

I have pics of the SS mens winner with a big gold chain and medal hangin from their neck!

I’ll email it to you.

Rick.

Pook

Hi all, thanks for taking the pics! I was mr.slow, aka 157 if you have some. Cheers again!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Brownbacks Race 3 (Lee Quarry) Photographs’ is closed to new replies.