Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 78 total)
  • Cotic?
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I like Cotics. I might buy a Cotic.

Cotic.

COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC COTIC

ForkingOurSouls
    Free Member

Don't they're rubbish. I hate my Roadrat, the beautifully high quality of finish really winds me up. Thinking of getting a Soul so I can be really miserable.

scaredypants

Ah, I wondered if that was new – I'm not very observant generally

Mastiles, I'm starting up a new bike company, ICCO bikes – want one (or ten)?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Ah, I wondered if that was new – I'm not very observant generally

You got it 🙂 I ASSUME it cotic is new anyway – it suddenly smacked me in the face in a cotic subliminal way.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Was just thinking something had changed…

tomzo
    Free Member

was just about to post the same thing. Is this now singletrackworld, powered by cotic? Should be expected alot of 10/10's for every cotic bike now?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I like it – much more subtle :o)

Davy
    Free Member

So will the forum be developing a crack soon? 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

must……..buy……..cotic……

cy

[strokes white cat and cackles maniacally from top secret bunker in a hollowed out gritstone crag]

Mark

Can I wash your back for you sir? 😉

clubber
    Free Member

Nice.

user-removed
    Free Member

So glad it's not 'clickable'. The left hand margin of the page is my last safe haven for my fat fingers on my laptop mouse pad.

I must be responsible for about 50% of the click throughs from this site…

Ishouldbeworking
    Free Member

I don't get it, I love my Soul, and there are plenty of others on here that do too, almost seems to be a daily thread recommending them,

That being the case, and maybe I'm not getting it or something, but I assume cotic has paid a bit of money for all this advertising, surely this isn't the best place for it??

If when cy reads this, he agrees and pulls his advertising, I take no responsibility for the loss of income to stw 😯 , but more importantly could I get one of the new cross bikes as reward for all the money I saved you??? 😉

(The proof the advertising is working is this thread ; ] Thanks very much. Matt ad manager and occasional Mod).

Drac

So not just as I'm on a bigger screen then, although could be that as well, came down stairs for some brekkie having been lying in bed with the laptop and hit in the face by the Cotic borders.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

oh, a cotic is a bike ? But I already have a bike…

I_Ache
    Free Member

I can remember what was there before.

coogan
    Free Member

That's one horrible and very annoying background. Wheres the off switch?

Jamie
    Free Member

Yeah it is a bit much.

Got rid now tho.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Drac – Member
    So not just as I'm on a bigger screen then, although could be that as well, came down stairs for some brekkie having been lying in bed with the laptop and hit in the face by the Cotic borders.

Seems the bigger the screen/window the more Cotic you get, big screen, more money to spend, shout a little louder. See what you did there 🙂

allthegear
    Free Member

Drac

Yeah Tracker on a 26" screen they're huge.

zokes
    Free Member

I was dreading this on my big screen at home. Thankfully it's now gone. Not really relevant to me, I bought my Soul on the strength of trying a mate's, who'd bought his second hand cos he needed a bike fast after his was in a torched van. So I can honestly say that not one penny of Cotic's marketing might influenced the purchase of my or his cotics 😀

(And clearly the bloke who sold his to him thought it was rubbish 😉 )

Pook

Oh no. I pressed a {content censored button} and it doesn't say {advertisers name removed} but nor does it say Singletrackworld either.

Clever.

zokes
    Free Member

Oh yes – oops…..

GrahamS

That's one horrible and very annoying background. Wheres the off switch?

Oh come on, it's not really that bad is it?

Light grey on slightly-darker light grey. It's hardly in your face.

Doesn't bother me at all to be honest, In fact I'm quite intrigued by these ICCOTs (or is it TICCO?)

Hodge-Podge
    Free Member

I thought it was a warning against frittering your life away in the forum.

TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC…

zokes
    Free Member

Well, I now don't know what forum i'm on, or who sponsors it! Anyone care to help me out?

Hodge-Podge
    Free Member

You're on the Bike Magic forum, sponsored by Lapierre.

zokes
    Free Member

Ah, cheers 😉

sc-xc

I can't see what you're all on about. Where is it?

takisawa2

5hrs now & the 3d image just isn't appearing.
    Tell me what it is… 🙂

wwaswas

do you have astigmatism takisawa2?

I spent a large part of my youth pretending I could see 'hidden images' in those weird pictures everyone used to get as I could never, ever, see them and felt embarassed.

I found out last year they don't work if you have an astigmatism in either eye.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Sell my Cotic Soul? I'd rather shove wasps up my asre! 😀

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Cant beleiev i have just noticed it. Subliminal advertising, very clever

monkey_boy
    Free Member

get the poor mans alternative an Orange P7 😉

GrahamS

5hrs now & the 3d image just isn't appearing.

"What you need is a fatty-boom-batty blunt, and I guarantee you'll be seeing a sailboat, an ocean, and maybe even some of those big-titted mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit. Look at me, look at me, you sloppy bitch! "

zokes
    Free Member

Very subliminal here…

Pook

MrNutt
    Free Member

I have astigmatism and can see those magic eye things! can someone suggest me a new bike, I kind fancy one that begins with a C?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 78 total)

The topic ‘Cotic?’ is closed to new replies.