Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • CRC account history
  • cuckoo
    Free Member

Anyone else found that their entire account history at CRC has vanished?

I used them for the first time in a while the other day and had to re-register as my log-in failed to work.

I paid using a credit card that I very rarely use and have now found that some fraudulent transactions are appearing on my credit card 😕

wwaswas

I paid using a credit card that I very rarely use and have now found that some fraudulent transactions are appearing on my credit card

I think CRC may take umbrage at the implications of that statement.

It’s more likely your pc security has been breached…

cupra
    Free Member

All fine with my account.

MrTall
    Free Member

Mines all still fine. 103 orders and climbing……

psychle
    Free Member

I paid using a credit card that I very rarely use and have now found that some fraudulent transactions are appearing on my credit card

I’d be looking at my own PC before questioning the security of an online retailer, much much more likely that you have some sort of trojan/worm/key logging software infecting your system…

tomdebruin
    Free Member

Anyone else found that their entire account history at CRC has vanished?

I used them for the first time in a while the other day and had to re-register as my log-in failed to work.

If you logged in a with a different account (a new one) why would you expect to see the account history from a different account (the old one)?

brant
    Free Member

When my credit card got fraudified the other day, the bloke at the bank said it was usually by a random number generator thing. They check the number works by putting through small values, often on PAYG phone top ups. My CC company rang me within 10mins of them doing that to check it wasn’t me.

uplink
    Free Member

Mine got done last week on a card I haven’t used for a year or so

a couple of small payments went thorough to Avon [cosmetics] & then they tried 2 £500+ buys from somewhere called Zara, which were both declined as they’d set of some sort of pattern checking software that looks for these things

Apparently my PIN hasn’t been compromised though

santacrews
    Free Member

My account goes back to 2007 and is into 3 figures too 😯

poisonspider
    Free Member

Mine goes all the way back to 2004 with over 60 orders placed.

It only shows values back to June 2009 and they add up to over £700 😯 I dread to think what the full total is!

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

My account is fine, the total amount of cash I have spent over the last couple of years is not!

cuckoo
    Free Member

If you logged in a with a different account (a new one) why would you expect to see the account history from a different account (the old one)?

The problem was my log-in details no longer worked and therefore I could not access my many years of account history. I wondered if they had experienced a security breach which meant they had reset peoples accounts but given the responses so far this appears not to be the case.

I’d be looking at my own PC before questioning the security of an online retailer, much much more likely that you have some sort of trojan/worm/key logging software infecting your system…

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll make sure my anti-virus is fully upto date and run a system scan.

nuke

Was just on mine…£2k+ just for this year and there’s still 3 months left to the end of the year 😯

Anyone know if you *need* to put a copy of the invoice in if returning an item to CRC btw?

Stu_N

nuke – Member

Was just on mine…£2k+ just for this year and there’s still 3 months left to the end of the year

Anyone know if you *need* to put a copy of the invoice in if returning an item to CRC btw?

Nope – order number has been fine in my experience.

All well with order history here, but then I haven’t just set up a new account cos I can’t remember my login and expected the old account’s history to appear as if by magic….

dhrider
    Free Member

Ive returned a few things to them, fill in their returns form and send back the item. All you need for the returns form is your order number and they can find everything they need with this.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Information.aspx?TranslationLargeID=4

nickc

I stopped looking at my CRC account a looong time ago

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘CRC account history’ is closed to new replies.