Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Dave's Diet Challenge
  • davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I thought i'd start my own thread since theres been a few diet ones knocking about recently.

The challenge is to lose as much weight as you can in 3 weeks.

This is basically a MTFU type of challenge. Why bother pissing about eating loads of chicken and eggs to lose weight when you can do this.

I havent eaten yet today but I might have some lentils for lunch. Tea will probably be an apple and some cress then im gonna do a 45miler afterwards.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Why eat at all?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

10kg in 10 weeks has a few weeks to go if you want to join us fattties 🙂

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Good effort

Jamie
    Free Member

10kg in 10 weeks has a few weeks to go if you want to join us fattties

I have probably put on 10kg in 10 weeks 😉

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Im going to gradually work towards eating nothing. I think by the end of week 2 I want to be running on stored body fat alone, then I can go all out in the final week

iDave
    Free Member

that's almost funny

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

My weights been obstinately static, I've done more excercise and barely snacked, yet somehow my body has managed to stay exactly the same!

molgrips
    Free Member

Ok then, 92.1kg Monday morning…

TINAS – I read the other day that there is a negative feedback loop run by the fat cells in your body. Fat cells release some chemical that inhibits fat deposition.. so that would make you tend towards a steady state.

donsimon
    Free Member

Why not add a bit of glandular fever, lost me 10kg in a short period, or gastroeneritis, that should shift a couple of kilos rapidly? 😉
    This was done by trained professionals, DO NOT TRY IT AT HOME!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Feeling fat? Fed up with your muffin top?

Try the Yeti £10bag a day Heroin plan… soon you'll look like an extra from Trainspotting, and you won't give a flying ****.

Heroin chic is within your reach…

molgrips
    Free Member

Or you could just eat a lb of raw sausages. You'll reach your target weight within 48 hours.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Dave's Diet Challenge’ is closed to new replies.