Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Do i risk using Active Sport / Mark Anthony Bikes
  • one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

As above they apparently have the product i want, which im finding hard to source, and apparently it is in stock for £45 less than the the only other stockist i have found.

Now i have read numerous post about them taking payment and back ordering stock once the order is placed.

Any thought on the matter?

uplink
    Free Member

I wouldn't

May be worth calling the other site & see if they'll get a bit closer to MA on price

clubber
    Free Member

No. It probably isn't really in stock anyway.

chakaping
    Free Member

I wouldn't.

simon1975

No problems when I bought a chainring from him.

cp

I've only been in the shop once, and found they were lying, pushy, lazy and unhelpful. Certainly wont be using again, whether it be online or shop.

fozzybear
    Free Member

i was after a maxxis tyre they said they had in stock.
    ordered it
    order was cancelled
    called up asking why
    oh we don't have stock..
    still says in stock on the www site
    had to ask for my money back to as they hadn't returned it.

i wouldn't hippy.

Surfr
    Free Member

Absolutely shocking service. Item will not be in stock anyway.

I recently ordered a Saris Bones rack via eBay and they had not contacted us after over a week. Phoned up and got some bull about paypal clearance (on a well used and established paypal account). Waited a few more days then they said that the delivery driver had failed to deliver it twice and item was returned to depot. We asked for a tracking number but were not given one. we also gave delivery company our phone number so they could find us next time. A few days later and another phone call, this time they tell us that the item isn't in stock! What absolute c**ktards!

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

Do i risk using Active Sport / Mark Anthony Bikes??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

HHHMMMmmmmm yeah know my luck i'll get screwed over. Unfortunately i cant find the item i want in the size i want elsewhere.

Im tempted to phone them again and make sure they have it in the hand and then drive up and collect it. That way at least i can knock someone out when i get there and find that they have lied to me.

bobgarrod
    Free Member

no – hopeless, never in stock and can be pretty rude

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Its ok i 'think' i might have found and alternative to using them and ending up in prison. Phew.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Do i risk using Active Sport / Mark Anthony Bikes’ is closed to new replies.