Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Endura sizing
  • aracer
    Free Member

Looking to get some Endura Humvee shorts and 3/4s, and wondering how the sizing is. I take small in most stuff in normal clothing (obviously not in Italian cycling kit – small in that would only fit a 10 year old), and have a ~30" waist – also have some FS260 shorts in small which fit well (when I’m summer weight 🙂 ). However I’ve seen comments that Humvees come up rather small – or is that just that the typical buyer is rather larger than me?

Also should I spend a bit more and go for some Burner shorts instead?

Before anybody comments, I have some vouchers to spend so have to buy mail order and feel rather embarrassed with the idea of going to try on in any of my local shops (I know the owners in all LBS within reasonable distance of here). Also the vouchers are for Endura only.

jfeb
    Free Member

I have a 33" waist, found the Medium Humvees a bit too small. Bought Large and they are too large. I would have thought Medium’s would be about right if you are a 30" waist.

chakaping
    Free Member

Medium just about right on me and my 32in or 33in waist – but I’d say they’re maybe an inch smaller than average sizing.

nickc

I’ve a 32 inch waist, Large Humvees fit me. Go figure

steve_b77
    Free Member

They’re on the small size I think.

When I bought mine I had a 34" waist so got the Large, now I’ve dropped to around a 32" waist and they’re too big round the waist but the med is too small round me arse 😕

I’d advise you try some on.

nicko74

mmm… not sure. Humvees are cut quite baggy compared to Endura Singletrack shorts; when they’re wet they get really quite large… I’d suggest that thigh/ backside size and leg length could be more the determining factor. Me, I’ve got big hams for thighs and a 32″ waist and went with the large Humvees. Very comfy off the bike; a little too baggy on it.

mud-dodger
    Free Member

I’m also a 30″ waist (nearly a 30″ anyway!!) I got some enduras and they are very small, infact they nearly cut me in 2…
    go for a medium.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Endura sizing’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM