Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Evans good job all round
  • c_klein87

Just a quick post to thank robin at evans suspension servicing for sorting my forks, great job and good service from evans. Well worth a try if you have Pace forks, saves alot over a factory service.

hora
    Free Member

I always rave about the servicing at Evans Manchester. I dont care if they are a big company 🙂

Successful companies sometimes grow!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

A young feller at Evans Canary Wharf GAVE me a replacement light bracket for my friend’s Cat Eye light, a couple of weeks ago. I was very pleasantly surprised, as I expected to pay a couple of quid at least. Granted, it was from a display thing, but still a nice ‘LBS’ type thing to do.

akira

RudeBoy, can you remember who it was and I’ll give him an extra five minutes for lunch.
    Always good to hear we do sometimes get it right. 😉

zaskar
    Free Member

Can you ask the Bristol store to answer the phone please!

rich-c
    Free Member

Please regard this as feedback, why do stores have no idea when they will have any stock in, Ksyrium sl 08 wheels advertised on the website but non in stock and no idea when they will be in, and Hope hoops pro3 SP.

Sorry to bug you on a friday night.

Rich

sodafarls
    Free Member

Don’t rudeboy, he’ll probably get the sack.

Why do Evans make such a big deal about selling to their staff,since when the staff excel in doing so, Evans refuse to recognise it in anything else than a pat on the head? Money is money right, targets being reached et al. Why does it only work one way?

zaskar
    Free Member

Because they can.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

akira; you work at the CF branch??

Ooh, young lad, white, erm..

Narrow it down a bit?

He might have been fair haired.

I was well pleased; they din’t have any brackets in stock, for sale, but he found one that was kicking around.

My friend was very happy with it, btw. So thanks from both of us. Lad deserves praise for helping someone out, beyond money. Nice touch, speshly in today’s greedy World.

akira

Sodafarts, if someone does an excellent job then they will get more money out of the bonus at the end of the month, good work is rewarded. Oh and thank you for the concern but pretty secure in my job at the moment.
    Rudeboy, yeah I work in the CW branch and hopefully we are doing okay at the moment, always useful to hear feedback good or bad.
    Rich C, yeah I do know what you mean but sometimes if head office don’t know when somethings coming in staff on the shop floor get stuck in the middle, normally phoning the manufacturer direct can find out though.

Farmer_John
    Free Member

Evans seem a bit schizophrenic – their staff are helpful but seem to get it wrong more than they get it right as evidenced by them ballsing up the last 3 “ship to store” orders I’ve done. I can’t be bothered to give them another chance.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Evans Woking are very good. I wish I lived closer to them TBH, great shop.
    🙂

sodafarls
    Free Member

if someone does an excellent job then they will get more money out of the bonus at the end of the month

Not company policy when I worked for Evans last summer,the bonus was shared equally among staff. Perhaps it’s at the managers descretion? I know my manager tried to get me a better income, but was told “no”. He also explained that a high turnover of staff was not a concern for Evans senior management, when in his opinion it should be.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Evans good job all round’ is closed to new replies.