Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Finding a tracking number for Royal Mail recorded delivery?
  • _tom_
    Free Member

Just wondering if anyone knows if there’s a way to find out my tracking number for a parcel which was sent Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded? I’ve lost the bloody receipt with the barcode on. I know the addresses the item was sent between if this helps, and a rough date. Can’t seem to find any info on the website about this so not looking promising 🙁

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Ask the issuing PO.

_tom_
    Free Member

😆 Just rang them up, sounds like they’re still on dial-up as I was greeted with 56k modem noise!

Rubber_Buccaneer

or you phoned their fax number?

_tom_
    Free Member

Well I’m ringing the number given as telephone.

Got through anyway, turns out they don’t keep a record of any of it on their system which seems odd since you have to enter the number online to get the tracking details :\

woody2000

Blimey, you can tell what speed the modem is by the noise? You must be good 😉

I reckon you’re stuffed TBH BTW

_tom_
    Free Member

I thought all dial up modems were 56k, hopefully I’m not geeky enough to know this sort of thing 😛 Anyway it does appear that I’m screwed, luckily not losing out on too much money. Can’t blag my way through as they’re asking for a tracking number!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Finding a tracking number for Royal Mail recorded delivery?’ is closed to new replies.