Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Fotopic V Flickr (PSA – Half price Premium subs at Fotopic today)
  • spooky_b329

Just noticed its the once yearly half price day at Fotopic, £22.50 for a premium subscription.

At the same time, I’ve just noticed my neglected Flickr account has been upgraded to a Pro account for free as I’m a BT Yahoo customer.

So, should I switch? I don’t like Flickr as much as when browsing photos they display smaller than Fotopic and I always end up clicking ‘all sizes’ to get a better view, though the slideshow gets round this I spose.

What sort of limits should I expect as a Pro user? Total account size? Any limits on how much I can upload per month? How many collections (or is it sets) can I have?

Thanks…I’ve tried to find this on Flickr but haven’t found it yet!

ebygomm
    Free Member

Not much in the way of limits with a pro account

http://www.flickr.com/help/limits/

Surfr
    Free Member

The flickr monthly upload limit was 2GB last time I checked. This was a while back though.

donsimon
    Free Member

Pro user on flickr has no limit. Also you can have as many sets etc as you like.

spooky_b329

Thanks 🙂

coogan
    Free Member

Flickr all the way for me, I find Fotopic utter garbage in comparison.

spooky_b329

Can I direct link images from Flickr? I remember having trouble but can’t remember if it was Google’s webalbums or Flickr

donsimon
    Free Member

Not entirely sure what you mean, you can link to pictures, as above, and all flickr ask is that you link back to their pages.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Fotopic V Flickr (PSA – Half price Premium subs at Fotopic today)’ is closed to new replies.