Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Fox Fork low speed compression knob
  • lipseal
    Free Member

It keeps moving every time I lock the fork out can owt be done to stop it moving?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

take caps off and clean

rudedog
    Free Member

You can take these dials off and service them very easily – might be some muck underneath that is making it stick a bit – here is the diagram of how it looks. It might be problem with the 'detent ball and spring' not engaging with the indentations on the bottom of the low speed compression dial.

lipseal
    Free Member

Gave it a clean but guess what I've gone and lost two ball bearings from the lockout lever 😳 anyone know the size I need please. Cracking picture rude where did your ever find that?

rudedog
    Free Member

are you sure you have lost the bearings from the lockout lever? Its very easy for them to get wrong side those 3 grub screws meaning you wouldn't be able to see them. Wind the screws back out and have another look.

For future reference, you don't need to touch these screws to take the cap off – just the hex screw at the top of the rebound dial.

lipseal
    Free Member

Screws out cleaned no balls. 😯 I measured the one I've got and its 1.95mm smallest I've seen.

Three_Fish
    Free Member
    lipseal
    Free Member

Did my CSI in the garage and guess what found them! 🙂 Cheers Three have ordered some new ones as spares.

rudedog
    Free Member

has a clean fixed the orignial problem too?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Fox Fork low speed compression knob’ is closed to new replies.