• This topic has 121 replies, 52 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 122 total)
  • Get ready; it’s a RudeBoy rant…..
  • RudeBoy
    Free Member

Well, I don’t force you to read it! 😀

Back of the net…

RudeBoy
    Free Member

IanMunro
    Free Member

Michael’s just contacted me from the other side!!!
    He said he’s often been touched by a rude boy and we should organise a charity gig to raise money.

We are the World
    We are the children
    We are the ones to make a brighter day
    so let’s start giving

Come on everyone, dig deep and feel the love!

BigDummy
    Free Member

I’ve lost track of your suggested solution slightly.

I don’t know what the answer is to making people who don’t want to pay their council tax. I suspect huge numbers would rather not pay it at all, ever. Many appear to feel the same about their rent. I’m pretty sure that reducing the amount endlessly won’t help a lot, I reckon you could take it pretty low before everyone would pay it gleefully. The level at which very wealthy people supposedly stop trying to find ways of avoiding income and capital gains tax is about 15% p/a I think.

I’m taking with a pinch of salt the idea that your flatmate fled the country to avoid council tax. I reckon if I had to live with you for any length of time, even Spayne would start to seem pretty tempting. 😉

hora
    Free Member

Two friends lived together for 3yrs at Uni- End of 3rd year and a girl called Katie asked the Landlord for both their deposits (so she could give it back herself)- guess what? She kept it and did a runner.

‘Friends’ etc do this..

RudeBoy
    Free Member

reckon if I had to live with you for any length of time, even Spayne would start to seem pretty tempting.

LOL! Even I’d agree with that one! 😆

andywhit
    Free Member

Jeeez, it’s only money RudeFred. Just think of it as redistribution of wealth from the privileged public school educated types down to the people who can’t afford their Sky Sport subs.

hora
    Free Member

Rudeboi, see it this way- you are helping Somalians get their feet on the property ladder in your neighbourhood through some sort of council right to purchase scheme. Without your ‘aid’ the council wouldnt be able to help the Jolly little Rodgers..

hora
    Free Member

I will also be in your area running my Lesbian conversion course. I’m amazed that your council has just granted me funding for this as they said the pot was empty up to recently!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Hey, but right now it’s all OK, as a man with one eye has announced a policy of housing for British people first!

Strange thing is, it’s not Nick Griffin.

cynic-al
    Free Member

RudeBoy – Member

BTW; it is so nice, that so many of you must pay so much attention to my posts, to be able to remeber stuff even I’ve forgotten!

Drac – Member

It’s not we remember it’s just you spurt the same shite day in day out.

With an unparalleled level of self importance.

Stoner
    Free Member

you can really feel the love that rudeboy has cultivated in this thread, cant you…

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Can I have a hug please, Stoner? 🙁

Houns

this thread?

cynic-al
    Free Member

If you gave an infinite number of monkeys an internet terminal each, Rudeboy would argue online with every one of them.

BigDummy
    Free Member

If you gave an infinite number of monkeys an internet terminal each

I am happy for this hypothesis to remain untested. The implications of trying to establish whether it is correct are too horrible to contemplate. 😯

Drac

If you gave an infinite number of monkeys an internet terminal each, Rudeboy would argue online with every one of them.

lol

BigDummy
    Free Member

aracer
    Free Member

What if she’d been the only person liable?

How exactly would your proposal help in that case?

Stu_N

Low hanging fruit alert!

Stu_N

/does little dance at getting 100 on a PaddedFredRudeboy Thread.

CountZero

Highly amused at this thread and responses to it. FWIW I’m with RudeBoi on this one, which I’m sure will bring the wrath of the self-righteous down about my ears, but I couldn’t give a toss. I hope they nail the bint in Spain.

hora
    Free Member

Are Lesbians technically virgins?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Why don’t you ask one, Hora? 😯

StuN, this is what you want:

coolhandluke
    Free Member

In the UK, the honest get screwed.

For you, it’s too late, they caught you. If i were you, I’d find your house mates on facebook or Bebo or wherever and then find out where they are then either grass them for the outstanding or take them to the small claims court.

or yopu could of course wee in their shoes.

if all that fails, either do what they did and do a runner or go owning!

good luck Fred.
    It sounds like a bitch of a situation.

Pigface
    Free Member

I have never read a Rudeboy thread before, very strange. To be honest I lost the thread ages ago but it is entertaining in a perverse way.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Drac – Member

It’s not we remember it’s just you spurt the same shite day in day out.

Drac – Member

“Drac; maybe a little lie down will help…”

Can’t see why that would stop you posting shite but give it ago if you want.

I like RudeBoy. He is the only person on here who never takes me seriously. Consequently I can be myself with him without fear of upsetting him or him getting the wrong end of the stick. Often I will say stuff like “**** off mate, you’re talking shite”, and whether I’m only saying it in jest, or to make a valid point, I know that he won’t be offended. I have to be much more cautious with other people.

But he does sometimes rabbit on a bit and can be a little tedious on occasions.

So when I was scanning the forum a couple of days ago and I saw a thread by him titled :Get ready; it’s a RudeBoy rant….. I thought “probably a load of nonsense – I think I’ll give it a miss” And I still haven’t read it, as such.

Which I reckon is fair enough …… if you think a thread might be boring.

However, what I completely fail to understand is why Drac clicked on the thread – unless of course Drac is a moderator.

Because Drac has always intensely disliked RudeBoy. Indeed Drac was extremely pleased when RudeBoy was previously banned. Drac has always thought that RudeBoy talked shite. As shown on this thread when he said quote : “you spurt the same shite day in day out”

So why did you click Drac ?

I thought that it was probably going to one of Rudeboy’s boring rants so didn’t bother. You on the other hand, were certain that it would be the “same shite” …… but you still clicked !

So what is it Drac …….. are you a moderator ? Or are you just a sad and pathetic individual who gets excited at the thought of actively seeking things to whinge and complain about ? Are you the ‘curtain-twitcher’ of this forum …… pre-occupied with what other people are up to ? Do you spy on your neighbours in the hope that you can report them for something ? Do you watch TV hoping that you will be offended ?

I am told that apparently STW receives more complaints about RudeBoy than any other forum user. That sounds really quite damning, until you stop to think and realise that if half a dozen sad pathetic losers on here, decide that they don’t like one individual, then all they need to do is complain about them on more or less a daily basis, and very soon they will be classed as the most complained about user.

I dislike no one on here (although I’m sure that I probably would if I met some in real life) However, very often I see posts which I consider to be complete drivel. I always deal with that little problem in one of two ways. Either I challenge the poster or, I ignore it. Those are my only two options.

I would never seek to have the poster banned. And I feel nothing but utter contempt, for the sad losers who have eventually managed to get RudeBoy banned. You were very clearly incapable of either challenging or ignoring him as I have in the past. So your only option was to have him silenced. You are weak and pathetic.

BoardinBob

RudeBoy
    Free Member

So when I was scanning the forum a couple of days ago and I saw a thread by him titled :Get ready; it’s a RudeBoy rant….. I thought “probably a load of nonsense – I think I’ll give it a miss”

Which, let’s face it,was probbly a very intelligent and well-considered decision, because in fact, that’s what it was, mostly. Nonsense…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

a very intelligent and well-considered decision

Well I still couldn’t be arsed to read it, so thank you for confirming what I suspected was indeed probably ‘a very intelligent and well-considered decision’.

CountZero

But he does sometimes rabbit on a bit and can be a little tedious on occasions.
    So when I was scanning the forum a couple of days ago and I saw a thread by him titled :Get ready; it’s a RudeBoy rant….. I thought “probably a load of nonsense – I think I’ll give it a miss”

I on the other hand will always read a RudeBoy thread ‘cos he’s always entertaining, and I tend mostly to agree with what he sez. Plus he’s a Mac user, which is guaranteed to piss off some people on here, which I’m also fine with.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Admit that you enticed her to “the finest city on earth” and she wuddunt shag you and that she duzzunt like you. ha ah fred has been well and truly PWNED

shoefiti
    Free Member

I like reading Rudeboys threads also – what would we be left with without his without banter, i whole load of middle class IT workers and bored Engineers shouting ‘Daily Mail Reader’ at people that don’t agree with their (i say their, i actually mean the Gaurdian’s) point of view. And a whole load of other lazy put downs, he doesn’t take the moral highground, the highground yes, but one devoid of morals, and that i find if nothing else refreshing.

DOES HE NOT ENTERTAIN YOU?

scaredypants

😯

so is/was roadboy banned? – how come he posted so soon after ernie’s? (is the ban served already?)

Perhaps we could have a little banner at the top of each page showing “Fred status: defcon 1-5” or something

actually, could expand that to a naughty step for all bannings (I often* wonder how many actually take place)

*never, til now

uplink
    Free Member

I am told that apparently STW receives more complaints about RudeBoy than any other forum user

TBH – I’m quite amazed that anyone could be bothered complaining about a post on an internet forum – some people really do need to get a sense of perspective

shoefiti
    Free Member

I daresay they were the same sort of person(s) that harp on endlessly about the rights of others in society so do this that and the other and how it is just terrible that they are persecuted for their beliefs etc….. you know your basic run of the mill hypocrits that frequent the STW forum. I’m only here for the what tyres threads really.

HTTP404
    Free Member

4 people live in a house. The council tax is say £1000 per year. Ok so.

Exemption from payment means the tax amount payable should change as well – if it were calculated proportionally. All you’ve done is state 2 people are not liable for their portion of council tax due to circumstance. This is not the same thing as exemption.

Additionally, as far as I can tell exemption has to be applied for and cannot be done in retrospect. Also, only 1 person in the house has to have diplomat status and diplomatic immunity to exempt the whole property from council tax.

If you paid your share – who did you pay it to and where has that money gone? You must have missed out on the university of life if you gave £250 to somebody, who you probably were not going to see again, who “promised” to pay the council.

Drac

Thanks Ernie for taking such amount of time out of your day to post all about me, I’m really quite touched and staggered by the amount of irony in one post.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Never mind that Drac. Just answer the bleedin question : Why do you click on a RudeBoy thread when you believe that he spurts “the same shite day in day out” ?

Specially when you think that he should be banned and has no useful contribution to make ?

Eh ?

Drac

Ok if it’ll help you sleep.

I click as it’s a forum and open to discussion, on occasions he does has a few good points and makes the odd humorous post not on this occasion.

I’ve only thought he needed banned in the past due to some of his comments most of which I can’t even remember. He seems to be behaving himself other than writing rubbish for a good while or at least what I’ve read of his posts.

Now run along I think Rudeboy is calling for you.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 122 total)

The topic ‘Get ready; it’s a RudeBoy rant…..’ is closed to new replies.