• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by cp.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Guides to stripping and rebuilding fox TALAS forks?
  • cp

need to strip and rebuild my 32 TALAS forks to install new crown assy, and could do with an online guide just to make sure I don't do anything stupid. I understand I need a track pump capable of getting to 150psi (got) and a football adaptor (got)… just wanted a 'best order to do things' in case of jettisoning bits across the cellar!!

anyone know of anything out there? Done a quick google and not really come across anything.

roundwheels
    Free Member

There is a service guide on mojo you just have to look for it

stumpyjon

Here you go, full Talas rebuild instructions here along with loads of spanky colour photos.

Not sure you need the track pump, just a normal shock pump. The football adaptor is in place of the IFP / IPF tool which cost about £ 100 and is rarer than rocking horse poop. Still you're brave to give it a go.

Let us know how you get on, I've always steered away from playing with my Talas forks after cocking up the travel adjust when trying to get mud out of the lever.

nbt

Check this page too

http://enduroforkseals.com/id10.html

Few pairs of fox fors on there – they're all much of a muchness, my wife's floats were very similar to my vanillas

Konastoner
    Free Member

You'll find it here: –

Fox Service Center

cp

how the chuffin chuff did i miss those on the fox website?!!!! I thought i'd had a good look round the service centre!! my numpty apologies…

thanks all!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Guides to stripping and rebuilding fox TALAS forks?’ is closed to new replies.