Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 83 total)
  • I am enjoying Mark Datz's contributions to the forum
  • BigJohn

Roll on the holidays.

Mark Datz – Member
    Farari is a haredresses car corvet is way cheeper dude and still wikid awsum

chakaping
    Free Member

Wikid Awsum is going to be my stripper name.

warton
    Free Member

Mark Datz – Member

That's wikid nice dude my dreme bike

DezB
    Free Member

I think this is my favourite.

WTF she's like a growen up and was in to it so it's not like he's a pedo
    or whateva

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

This is my peronal fave

Mark Datz – Member
    So the braniak nerds can study lame boring rubish and normil peppel can lern usfull stuf for doing normil things

Posted 2 days ago # Report-Post

DezB
    Free Member

We should have a Mark Datz day where we all post in that language. 🙂

Wozza
    Free Member

We should have a Mark Datz day where we all post in that language

I leik dis.

Mark Datz – Member

Mecanic in bike shop sed 2 go down big hill slow so breaks get very hot then jump off and turn bike over and spin the wheels and pee on the rotar so they cool down and the niterogin in the pee makes the rotar get harder it's esiar to pee in a bottel and use that

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Wow, I've completly missed his contributions 🙁

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Nice to c sum respek for teh masta.

firestarter
    Free Member

i think we deserve a dedicated dictionary so we can all get it 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Wikid Awsum is going to be my stripper name.

You will have a lawsuit on your hands if you do. I have been using it for the last 3 years down at the Tropicana Suite Gentleman's Club (2 for a tenner and 2 drink minimum).

chakaping
    Free Member

You will have a lawsuit on your hands if you do.

Wouldn't be the first time since I started out in that line of work, believe you me sunshine.

chunkypaul
    Free Member

i thought it was a piss take?

Jamie
    Free Member

Wouldn't be the first time since I started out in that line of work, believe you me sunshine.

STRIPPPPPPPER FIIIIIGGGHT!!!

Wikid!

Bregante

Awsum!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

He does sound like the kind of person who'd turn up to an STW forum ride with a set of bolt croppers and a burbery/HH hooded top.

It's not Rudeboys new persona is it? Has anyone asked him about Thatcher?

Wozza
    Free Member

i think we deserve a dedicated dictionary so we can all get it

lolcat

chakaping
    Free Member

i thought it was a piss take?

+1

I thought it was somebody on a wind-up.

BigJohn

My mom brought me a 16gig 3gs for Xmas it's awesum dude my buddys got the 3g the gs is way better

Beyond piss-take, surely.

Rickos
    Free Member

Defo a piss taker. A very good one though.

But the breaking will push ur wait onto the front so the forks get compresed and the wheel will get pushed back it's like the newton law

And on a thread about a nuisance text –

Txt hm bk ask hm 2 stp

I'll look out for him to get my chuckles.

yossarian
    Free Member

can he rap? maybe its the return of mc_giles_uk!

uplink
    Free Member

Defo a piss taker. A very good one though.

Nah – ees a stoodnt so bein a bit thik gos wit teh tery tory

supinerider
    Free Member

Nah – ees a stoodnt so bein a bit thik gos wit teh tery tory

No, you haven't quite got it. Where's Mark Datz when you need him?

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Could this be the same person.
    I don't have a Twitter account so I can't tell.

bullheart
    Free Member

What the heck is niterogin?

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

mc_giles_uk was one bombfunk mutha.

Sadly his work is now spead to snippets cast on the four winds of the internet:
    http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=7408854&blogId=14065097

BigJohn

It's what makes up 80% of air

warton
    Free Member

Mark Datz – Member

I downlode it it's ok but capricar is wikid awsum much bettar

err, pardon?

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

My brain's failed me as to their name but there was a timeless, peerless poster who used to ruminate on smoking weed and the true value of santa cruz bikes and their riders… something to do with 'industrial biking' website? If that was the name of it…

vinnyeh

My brain's failed me as to their name but there was a timeless, peerless poster who used to ruminate on smoking weed and the true value of santa cruz bikes and their riders… something to do with 'industrial biking' website? If that was the name of it…

Richard Vine. something to do with Terrahawk I think?
    Reminding everyone that they should be chilling and smoking dope, not wasting their youth on riding bikes.
    Really got a few backs up on here.

geoffj

Dijical RudeFred innit!

vinnyeh

Scrap that last piece of sh*t ive had a half time brain waveWandering round the carparks of any uk bike hot spot and you will see the glitter of lovely santa cruzs all lined up next to old blokes who should lower there standards if they want girls to knock about with them lovely santa cruzs are bought by people who would be better off kicking the crack habit and buying a f*kking big ass titanium bong to get properly caned on…
    no arguments

i had one so no offence m8s but they are sh*t for lots of reasons not leaset that the angles are wrong on the cheaper ones by cheap i mean still 10 time the cost of my 205 annual insurance ie superlite so you end up riding like a poof no offence dont get me started on the subject of gays its something ive had a lot of griedf about reciently and then you stick spuds on them and you might as well book a bed in a and e in advance. george clooney mashed up on god knows what trying to put a drip in my arm no thanks m8 ill heal myself with the f*kkin finest nbatural herb. ah bisto the other thing at aston hill a while back this kid was on a bullit the likes of which you only see in shiny brochures under the heading BIKES YOU WILL NEVER AFFORD IN A MILLION YEARS OF SMALL DEALS i said why did you not get a v10 there better i was having a laugh.
    the kid looked at me like i was a piece of dirt on his 12 grand frame and said actually he is going to by a v10 soon but the bullit had to do for now cos he couldnt afford it yet tosser m8 when iwas your age i spendign every last penny getting closer to god with foot long bad boy reefers not saving a cool 9G a month doin f*kkin paper rounds1!! how times change brothers i still rinsed the kid on my rigid kona nah not really he was packin away in his dads car but i think i could of had him on Dh3 so to all yuo more money than sense owners of santa cruzs oh my goodness why oh why do you buy califoirnias finest and then ride them instead of more appropriaet bikes like raleigh lizrad through the english farm yarsd in the winter are you on crack? yes we are firmly established long time users i hear you cry!1
    then you whinge when your f*kkin 8 grand XTR chainset lasts two weeks tools for the job mate tools for the job if you want to get relaxed buy a big f*kkin bong loaded with the finest herbs if you want to ride uk winters dont get a santa drippin g with xtr fools no offence i had one but i saw the lite and got an sx that is a bike for all seasons m8s well broithers lessons learnt i think time to kick back and take off the shoes and get the good times flowing with the help of mother nature
    peacea out
    RV

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Pure class. cheers for that vinnyeh 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

Amazing.

aracer
    Free Member

Linky for those like me and sfb who've managed to avoid him:
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/profile/mark-datz

bullheart
    Free Member

Hell, I don't understand any of that.

It would appear I'm no longer 'street'. I'm 'butterz'… 🙁

ononeorange

According to his profile he's a student. Of what?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Quite clearly it is not a language related study. I have only just come across the literary gems that are DatzSpeak and it's rather brightened my morning.

I only hope it is a troll, for if not I fear very much for the future of civilized society.

MarkDatz
    Free Member

WTF is the peepel on thi foram it's like been at scool with nerdy diks doing lame bullsht all the rme u dudes blow i got betar shit to do then hang with lame old dude

rOcKeTdOg

Mark, can i introduce my daughter to you?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘I am enjoying Mark Datz's contributions to the forum’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM