Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I want a steel frame seat QR from Chromag.
  • scruff
    Free Member

Looks fantastic and it might actually work, anyone importing them?

beagle
    Free Member

Nope – Rolph’s pukka parts did.

I have a brand new one with the brass lever, as in your first pic. Its a 34.9 fitting. Would be open to an offer. loamy23 AT hotmailDOT com

If you have no joy, try Riding High – they import Knolly and may have one.

scruff
    Free Member

Ta but after a 29.8 / 30.

gingerflash

I’d go direct and email Ian through the Chromag site, or through the Chromag Facebook group. It’ll cost quite a bit to buy direct, but they don’t have a UK importer.

If Ian wants to charge a fortune for shipping, try a US Chromag dealer. i saved about £250 on tax and shipping by buying a frame through a US shop (T2 bikes, Georgia) rather than from Chromag themselves.

JohnnyB
    Free Member

Just thought I’d let you all know that I will be importing/distributing Chromag stuff this year!
    Just in the process of setting up the new web site (shore-lines.co.uk) and contacting dealers etc. etc.

I do have a small amount of stock of bars, saddles, posts etc. so please feel free to contact me if you’re interested in anything.
    I’ll also be handling all frame orders from the UK.

I’ll also be bringing in frames from Xprezo, body armour from Beastgear and replacement rings from eNVy

Cheers
    John

beagle
    Free Member

Scruff,

I have a brand new one in 30mm, not 31.6 as previously discussed. Want £20 posted.

loamy23AThotmailDOTcom

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

JohnnyB-any more developments? cant access that website you mentioned but really keen on a couple of Chromag products.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘I want a steel frame seat QR from Chromag.’ is closed to new replies.