Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • If you remember "sick to the power of rad" you might like this…
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

Ebay wetsuit listing

Not quite as good IMO, but worth a read.

s
    Free Member

I’ve included a picture of a bear using a urinal

😯

molgrips
    Free Member

Q: oh my god make love to me now! your the best! 15-Mar-11
    A: “You’re” the best! Do you still want to make love?

Spot on, that is 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

😀 “will you marry me?”

big_scot_nanny

Ha! absolutely brilliant.

Does anyone have a capture of that famous BMX ebay sale? I can’t find one.

Kev

xiphon
    Free Member

Thought you were about to start a thread from the resident “sick to the power of gnar” Elbry…

whippersnapper
    Free Member

big_scot_nanny, for the first time my gmail search function has come in useful…I don’t have a screenshot but here’s the text

This is a max wicked sick BMX. It’s a Reliance Boomerang and it’s done heaps of maximum extreme stunts. I have mostly done stunts on this bike since forever. Once I did a boom gnarly stunt trick on it and a girl got pregnant just by watching my extremeness to the maxxxx. Some details about sickmax BMX: Comes with everything you see including: TOPS AS SUSPENSION REAR FORKS!! 2 x wheels 1 x seat I will even thrown my sick BMXing name for FREE – Wicked Styx. Has minor surface rust on handlebars and front forks (easily removed). More rust on rear forks (as shown in pics). Tyres hold air but are pretty old. Basically, it’s an old BMX, but it’s radness is still 100% in tact. Tricks I have done on this BMX: Endos – 234. Sick Wheelies – 687. Skids – 143,000. Bunny Hops – 2 (Bunny Hops are gay and my brother dared me to do them, which I did because I’m Rad to the power of Sick). Flipouts – 28. Basically if you buy this bike you will instantly become a member to every club that was ever invented, worldwide, because you will be awesome. Pick up from Richmond in Melbourne. Throw your hands in the air like you just don’t mind.

Q: Dudu , thats the sickest description ive read to date . Had me and my family in stitches. If you reconsider postage for this bike im happy to pay you for your time involved as i collect stingray bikes . Been after a chrome boomerang for a while.Let me know if your interested as i would love to max out the skid record. Cheers man . 30-Jan-09
    A: Hello Radster. I suppose I could skid down to the postie and see what it would cost to post. I don’t know where you live, but I might just try guessing. is it 64 McDonald Drive in Brisbane?
    Q: dude, does this bike come with contraception because i all ready have 3 kids.this is the best description i have ever read i think you should go into business writing for ebay!!thanks 4 the entertainment,i’m still pissing my self 30-Jan-09
    A: Thanks Sick Guy. It doesn’t come with contraception, but I will include a photo of me doing a stunt if you like. It’s pretty blurry, but it’s still a wicked rad stunt. Let me know.
    Q: How long are the skids that this bike can do? 29-Jan-09
    A: Dear Mad Dog. The skids odometer shows 128,992 metres, but i think it might have gone round the clock. I once did a skid that went for two weeks.

miketually
    Free Member

Saw that a while ago via Twitter. Love that he’s now giving the proceeds of the sale to charity and that the suit manufacturer has chipped in a brand new suit too.

fbk
    Free Member

😆

thomthumb
    Free Member

Q: oh my god make love to me now! your the best!
    A: “You’re” the best! Do you still want to make love?

something makes me think he is an stw-er?

racefaceec90

that was probably the funniest thing that i have read for a long time (apart from my bank statement 😀 priceless 😀

big_scot_nanny

excellent, thanks whippersnapper!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Thanks greatape, that was excellent…..genuinely made me lol 😀

sharkbait
    Free Member

Jeff at the Miners Arms reckons he invented ‘the horse’ when he was a lad, we explained it was an animal and that evolution created it, he was having none of it, reckons he crossed a deer with a cow after a bottle of scotch.

I needed to pee after reading that 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

this thread is a much needed shot of happiness.. straight into the main pleasure centre..

a welcome antidote from the other turgid threads I’ve posted on in the last week..
    churz!!

psychle
    Free Member

up to £11000 so far!! 😯

singletrackhor
    Free Member

very good 😀

noteeth
    Free Member

That is truly brilliant.

Good on him.

psychle
    Free Member

it’s gotta be some sort of a social marketing exercise thing right?? That’s what the BMX ad turned out to be didn’t it?

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

Someone showed me a few days ago, price has rocketted, as has the amount of stuff donated. Fair play to his donating a fair chunk of money to charity.

If I had lots of money I’d bid!

flip
    Free Member

😉

Cougar

price has rocketted, as has the amount of stuff donated.

Understatement of the week.

Man, it’s a love-hate relationship, but some days I love the Internet.

bedmaker

Sick to the power of rad? I thought this was about Elbrys new vid which is on the ST Facebook page at the mo 😆

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘If you remember "sick to the power of rad" you might like this…’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM