Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • In defence of Powerbands
  • tazzymtb

Man who rides 29er in buying nonsense shocker.

that’s a little unfair old bean 😥

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Pfff, I’m in a huff.

HermanShake
    Free Member

The emperor wears a power balance band and nothing else.

The placebo effect is huge, look at religion *shields self from inevitable retorts*. Also look at the damaging effect of believing people/you yourself do not have faith in your ability. Many, many people in their lifetimes are crippled by the opposite false idea so it balances beautifully in the positive half of the sine wave.

Power balance bands demonstrate an excellent (if you like a pro money system *shields self again*) awareness of marketing, co-branding and endorsement. Which is a whole other area for discussion.

Goodnight.

TheBrick
    Free Member

The op is correct power bans work.
    If your mind is closed than I can’t help you, maybe you are too stupid to understand. I hear they work via the same method that Robyn Welch uses

http://www.robynwelch.com/

She is a true visionary in today’s world and could save us all. Why do all the best people get born in America, it’s just not fair!. America truly has been touched by God.

I believe this but it is what I believe and this believe is there because it happens to Cav and I saw it on the internet and it feels right to me and you can’t tell me I’m wrong because I have an opinion and that’s my right and it’s as valid as yours and Evolution is just a theory anyway.

ojom
    Free Member

Just imagine a Deluxe Colostrum Powerband.
    You could invade countries with that level of awesome.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

*slips into something more suede-like*

I’ll imagine a horny yeti chasing me!

KISS CHASE!!!! 😀

sweepy
    Free Member

TheBrick- that site is tops, mind you for the healing,im going with reiki.
    Apparently they can send healing energy back in time, so i’ll wait till its proven and get it done then, for my ailments now. I feel better already so it must be working

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Hey,

I’m trying to find out opinions on Genesis road and cyclocross bikes, and this seems to be an obvious place to ask…

Anyone got or know anything about them? Some advice on sizing would also be great.

Cheers,

TSY

TheBrick
    Free Member
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘In defence of Powerbands’ is closed to new replies.