Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • In praise of The White Room – Sainte Foy
  • markd
    Free Member

Just back yesterday from a week away at the White Room in Sainte Foy – Les Arcs

What an amazing week.

Top marks go to the Steve and Iona for running a ‘we don’t get how it only cost £350’ style set up.

The guiding, the meals, the UNLIMITED free beer and wine (challenge was accepted!) and the quality of the accommodation far exceeded my(our) expectations.

I am sure my travelling pals will be along at some point to agree about how amazing a week it was.

Thanks Steve and Iona and never forget….. no-one’s looking… GO!

Houns

Oh you’ve been then? 😉

DavidB
    Free Member

They are ace, only Ski Chalet we have ever booked to go back to. Can’t wait till Xmas. Much Aceness

Rickos
    Free Member

The food was awesome as was the selection of films. I’ve now been indoctrintaed into the ways of Anchorman and Team America.

Fantastic natural riding with van uplifts or ski-lift access to the bike parks in the area. A great week.

Bippa
    Free Member

it was my 2nd time staying with them, and i’m already wondering when i can next get over. food, chalet, views, stevo and iona have got a great setup.

the riding’s fantastic, with something for everyone.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

ooo those rocks look good

sharki
    Free Member

Why is that man staring at the root whilst looking like he’d rather ride into the wall..?

Yes i can see it drops steeply after the root and the man has the skilz to line up for the radest way down..

coogan
    Free Member

I went round the root and straight down the chute thingy my man. What the others said. Awesome week, food, riding, larfs. Highly recommended.

snaps
    Free Member

Fancy going first or second week in Sept Sharki? I’m happy to drive over…

nickegg
    Free Member

Me and Mrs egg are going in early september……can’t wait!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘In praise of The White Room – Sainte Foy’ is closed to new replies.