Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • IslaBikes = Amazing Service
  • DudleyPoyson
    Free Member

This is not news, as I've not heard anything bad about IslaBikes

Called them yesterday morning, ordered a CNOC 14 for our son who's outgrown his 2nd hand Rothan.

It arrived this morning at 10am !!! One very excited 3 year old at home waiting for dad to get back from work to put pedals on and get to the park!!

I know next day delivery isn't exactly a new thing but it's nice to actually have your expectations exceeded!!

Quality bikes and quality service, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them (if you can afford them).

carlphillips
    Free Member

i have one really pi$$ed off son sat next to me here wanting to go out and ride his..but its torrential rain here.

islabikes rule

mcboo
    Free Member

+1 for Isla. If Halfords were smart they'd talk her into a distribution contract or take a stake. First kids bike I bought for my young uns (a Gary Fisher 14") weighs more than my 26" hardtail! Is a really horrible thing, Islas are great.

carlphillips
    Free Member

doh double post stoopid me

Davros23
    Free Member

Another +1 here too. My eldest started on a Rothan when he was 2. He now has a CNOC14 and rides it obsessively every day. Absolutely brilliant bikes. He still rides the Rothan indoors mind, which I could do without… 🙄

iainc

another + here – cnoc 16 and beinn 20. The light weight is a big advantage for small riders..

windowshopper
    Free Member

Davros23, If it's any consolation, my 3 yo also started Rothan, now Cnoc 14, but he has started trying to ride that indoors too!

Another huge thumbs up for Isla. (Even my son knows her name.)

miketually
    Free Member
    richcc
    Free Member

Anyone know about the scheme where you can trade in your islabike for a bigger one?

Wondering what happens to all the little ones – would like a Rothan for my little boy and getting one s/h at a discount would be handy.

retro_racer
    Free Member

And Isla herself is lovely too – she was working at Halfords H/O when I first started – and was friends with my father in law (to be…) then did a runner to set up her own thing. Glad the company is doing well!

Harry_the_Spider

I'm after a Rothan too. Mini Me is already experimenting with different types of helmet.

fennesz
    Free Member

I'm hoping they introduce a loyalty scheme or some such. Have purchased 6 islabikes – would like some incentive for the next ones (if they're reading, natch).

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘IslaBikes = Amazing Service’ is closed to new replies.