• This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by v10.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Jeycore?
  • v10
    Free Member

Haha not really, just a latest 'i wonder if……' build.

Light carbon frame – 120mm travel bolt through fork, tough light finishing kit.

Almost bored of riding my fs now so fancied something a little different to sharpen me up again, was going to wait for a mmmbop but just fancied the glue and string option!

Fork is .75lb heavier than the SID Race on the stock 19 Carbon Race, everything else im running is the same or lighter so it should slide in well under 23lb. Should be finished off tomorrow ready for some immediate abuse 😆

njee20
    Free Member

Are those not DT EX1750 wheels? Which weigh a ton, or 1750g at least!

v10
    Free Member

Yep – super heavy about 20g more than Pro2/717… 😉

jfeb
    Free Member

I think you could have fitted a larger TV in that room!

The bike will probably be great fun. I had a set of 115mm Rebas (QR) on a Trek 9.8. It was a rocket.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Looks amazing!

njee20
    Free Member

Well yes ok, but that's 400g more than something like Roval Controles. Wouldn't have been my choice on an XC race frame, particularly considering they are hilariously overpriced!

oddjob
    Free Member

Looks great to me, but the wheels are a bit too small…

v10
    Free Member

njee the wheels arent new, they are my practice set for my 4x bike – i considered putting my race set in but id prefer to keep those for Sunday best and feel sorry for myself as i lug around all that extra weight… 🙄

njee20
    Free Member

Fair enough, as long as it makes you happy, I do like that colour scheme, black/green is underused on bikes!

enfht
    Free Member

That is a very nice bike, very nice indeed

EDIT: very nice

richcc
    Free Member

LOL at someone having a TV that size in a downstairs toilet!

v10
    Free Member

LOL at someone having a TV that size in a downstairs toilet!

You should see the one in my living room 😛

v10
    Free Member

Done!

22.22lb without pedals.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Jeycore?’ is closed to new replies.