Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Logo / graphic designers
  • Mounty_73

Are there any logo/graphic designers on here ?

I am looking at getting a new logo/artwork which would be used for letterheads/leaflets etc

Just looking for prices and quotes etc.

Can anyone help if I give you a bit more info to work with ?

Cheers

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Dependant on your budget of course, but it is what I do… Mixd

MrNutt
    Free Member

I've got some time on my hands at the mo, feel free to drop me some more info

manitou
    Free Member

if they cant help.I can .

eckinspain
    Free Member

ask for some free piecharts 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

M_F – shouldn't your website communicate why people should use your communication business instead of just stating what you do 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

M_F – shouldn't your website communicate why people should use your communication business instead of just stating what you do

As the message says at the top… A picture paints a thousand words. As far as I am concerned people don't need to be told why they need to use us – they can view our work and decide whether they want to work with us.

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion so thank you for yours.

didmatt
    Free Member

mastiles_fanylion – Nice work on your site btw, left you a msg on twitter.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Nice work on your site btw, left you a msg on twitter.

Cheers – my business partner receives the incoming tweets but he is away from the office today so I will catch up tomorrow. 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

m_f, I'd use you if you'd fukcin' do my stuff in word….

vanilla83
    Free Member

eckinspain – Member

ask for some free piecharts

lol. Seems like I'm the only person who knows what you're talking about. And oh, if none of these people can help, I can do it too.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I have a cousin who's teenage child is really handy with microsoft paint and clip-art and that kind of stuff. He has a really good idea for colour and that too – he's just started an arts and crafts course at scouts. Want his e-mail?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I know what everyone is going on about – it is doing the rounds. Very good 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I hear paintshop pro is something that you could download for free somewhere? Would this save me money on the overall job m_f? I'm only looking for, say, five or six logos and there's a really good chance there could be more work in it for you if you didn't charge so much this time round…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Logo / graphic designers’ is closed to new replies.