Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • London really is in trouble
  • jhw
    Free Member

Look at this, left lying in my old road – a butt plug!

http://i52.tinypic.com/1235xqe.jpg

jon1973
    Free Member

that link / url don’t work

donsimon
    Free Member

Kevevs
    Free Member

lovely.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

London really is in trouble

So someone in London loses their butt plug and a city-wide crises is declared ?

terrahawk
    Free Member

don’t touch it, you don’t know where it’s been.

(you do really)

unovolo
    Free Member

Wondered where I’d left that 😕

donsimon
    Free Member

I know, normally it’d be a national problem by now.

jhw
    Free Member

London’s take on the Big Society – a big buttplug

boxelder

Am I alone in not recognising what it is? I’d have picked it up and had a good look to see if it was useful.

jon1973
    Free Member

It’s the thin end of the wedge (pointing towards the camera).

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I’m worried you recognised it, I wouldn’t have.

Kevevs
    Free Member

I thought they were shorter and wider.

oreetmon
    Free Member

did a job on a single OAP blokes house years ago who obviously adored his dog, moved the couch out to work behind it and found a used (im sure you can guess how i knew) butt plug underneath it,,,, fella went red and looked at his dog,,,,, i nearly puked.

jhw
    Free Member

I’m speculating as to where it could have come from.

My ex suspects it was thrown out of an adjacent window in anger (or shock).

I’ve always suspected there was a brothel near where it was left – big fat guy stood outside smoking all the time.

TatWink
    Free Member

Looks more like a strap on to me.

If you were plugged with that you may need hospital treatment.

Bet it was in Wandsworth???

Kevevs
    Free Member

so whereabouts exactly in Lundun? let’s pinpoint this scene of degredation and debauchery (or leaking bumhole). I want stats, graphs, over the top news graphics and Peter Snow pointing at it in a serious manner. Right now!

project
    Free Member

Is that brown squitrs next to it, if so it had a reason for being where it was.And are you sure its not the seat off a unicycle.

jon1973
    Free Member

jhw
    Free Member

Shirland Road – in Maida Vale – opposite a primary school!

Best comment I’ve heard so far:

“One of the kids has taken it”

“The whole thing or just the tip?”

JEngledow
    Free Member

kimbers

i live just round the coner from here……

jhw
    Free Member

Crikey

Is that a lady having a dildo lowered to her on a string?

CountZero

Either that or she’s just finished and is handing it back… 😀

thegreatape
    Free Member

Xylene
    Free Member

My year 11 students, who left this year, told me that when they were out drinking in the local woods, one of the lads found a dildo behind a tree. Apparently they then spent the evening hitting people with it and then posted it through the miserable dinner ladies door on the way home.
    Same lads also told me that , another student had found his mum’s in one of her drawers and brought it to school to show everybody, got caught, and obviously had it confiscated. I never found out if his mum came to school to collect it or not.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

London is full off buttplugs. That looks like one of the more polite ones.

showerman
    Free Member

whats it smell like out of intrest

rossi46
    Free Member

Bet the butt plug came from here.
    It’s out in the sticks dont you know….

manitou
    Free Member

That Upper Butts sign is in Brentford.. I live just up the road

skiboy
    Free Member

When I was in primary school around 1980-81, Tanya,one of the girls on my class who also lived next door to my best friend brought in some lovely polaroids she found in her parents bedroom drawer, her mum was very attractive and nothing had been left to the imagination , of course as soon as Tanya showed them to us she lost control of the Pics and they were quickly doing the rounds in our small village school, it wasn’t long before a teacher was in possession of them , then Tanya was quickly detained and her mother called in to see the headmistress and collect her photos and daughter, you can only imagine how she must have felt.

This was only just surpassed as the best day at school by another incident the same week when Paul also one of my friends brought in a 6 shot revolver and a bag of blanks , I can still see the kids and teachers all
    Running for cover as he let rip in the playground at lunch time, now you defiantly couldn’t get away with that today but at the time it was just a laugh and he didn’t even get expelled or suspended !!,

God miss school , the best days ever, never a dull
    Day

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Tanya was quickly detained and her mother called in to see the headmistress and collect her photos and daughter, you can only imagine how she must have felt.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ivUOnnstpg[/video]

warton
    Free Member

I’ll always remember the time I borrowed my older sisters bag for my football kit. In the back of the minibus with another 12 lads and I felt something in the side pocket. put my hand in and pulled a dildo out. It’s fair to say a bunch of 15 year old footballers can be very unforgiving.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Could be a bike related item, used for inserting into the seat tube when the seat post is removed (such as when on a bike rack and the seat gets in the way of other bikes) to prevent water ingress.

Actually, that sounds bloody rude!

jhw
    Free Member

Excellent stories

z1ppy

are the fishing for women in JEngledow’s photo?

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘London really is in trouble’ is closed to new replies.