Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 193 total)
  • Look what just came in the post! (warning On-One content/may need sunglasses)
  • grumm
    Free Member

Blimey it's bright orange in the flesh!! Looks cool though, especially as the first thing I did was to get rid of the nasty Yorkshire white rose and put a nice proper head tube badge on it. 🙂

This is cheering my up slightly from feeling too ill to ride on a really nice day.

Gonna get cracking with the build I think.

Olly
    Free Member

BOOORRIINNNGGG ;-p

poppa
    Free Member

I'm liking the new colours/decals. I especially like the On-One logo without the white background.

simonlovesrocks
    Free Member

I stand by the old saying "If it 'aint from Yorkshire its shit"

I'm glad your not soiling the Yorkshire emblem you dirty Lancastrian scum.

Throws On-One and Orange at you

simonlovesrocks
    Free Member

Worryingly thats much better packaged than my TI frame that came a few weeks back , must be more delicate 😕

tinsy
    Free Member

wow, yep bright indeed.

grumm, did I buy my polished tinbred frame from you?

gonetothehills
    Free Member

The new (very) green slot dropout Inbreds look reet nice too.

At least my new one does… mmm… bike building time tonight, me thinks. 😈

sv

Si smoother boat ride from the US! Probably came first class with some fizzy wine and fish eggs. Prefer the slightly dirty Far East look myself (good protection being a must) 😉

doof_doof
    Free Member

Is it a BMX?

grumm
    Free Member

What makes you say that?

Tinsy – no, never had an on-one before.

doof_doof
    Free Member

'tis widdle 😀

grumm
    Free Member

Well I bought it small on purpose, though lining it up against my medium Pitch it doesn't look that small at all really.

Needed it to be small enough for my gf to use, plus I want to use it for messing about on jumps etc so small is good for me.

Clink

Where did you get the headbadge??

grumm
    Free Member

A guy called Geoff Moorhouse – £14 inc postage. Can give you his email if you are interested.

chakaping
    Free Member

Nice colour.

Do they save money by getting you to draw the decals on yourself with magic marker though?

grumm
    Free Member

She's taking shape 🙂

(sorry rubbish pic)

docrobster
    Free Member

We need a prize for 1st pic of one being ridden down a hill!

grumm
    Free Member

Think I'll fail on that one – need to go and buy a load of cables (and fine the other shifter and grip 😉 )

firestarter
    Free Member

hi grumm id like his email please regarding the headbadge. i was so tempted to buy a pink one lol but my blue one is only a few months old

mamadirt
    Free Member

Wow!! I knew it was a mistake clicking on this thread 😕 . . . it looks fantastic!

Must resist . . .

Edit: Thank God for that – all 14"ers now sold out
    puts credit card away with a huge sigh of relief 😉

firestarter
    Free Member

mama i was just thinking on how much could i get for my near new blue frame so i could get the pink one lol i was even trying to justify it to myself saying well i could do with an 18 rather than the 16 i have now . which of course is rubbish 😉

grumm
    Free Member

His email is gemo@f2s.com

Dammit do I go and buy cables now or wait til tomorrow?

😛

philsimm
    Free Member

Grumm – Can i have Geoff's email address too?

Ta
    🙂

p.simmons3@yahoo.co.uk

Edit: Thanks

firestarter
    Free Member

thanks mate

grumm
    Free Member

Edit: Thank God for that – all 14"ers now sold out
    puts credit card away with a huge sigh of relief

Was about to say you might be able to get a standard 456 in pink or brown but they are all sold out too in 14". Oh well, I guess mine will be exclusive then, can't have been too many of them 🙂

mamadirt
    Free Member

but they are all sold out too in 14"

I know . . . I checked 😉

meesterbond

Probably a daft question, but do you need to get the BB, headtube and brake tabs faced before you build it?

grumm
    Free Member

I emailed on one about that and they said it wasn't necessary as they are faced as part of the production process. Only just put it together but no problems so far installing stuff.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

OK – unpacked, ready to start building now. For all the orange that Grumm's is, mine's very, very green. My initial fears about the blueness of the kit that's going on it (that worked fine on the white Inbred) are a lot less now that I've seen it against the seatclamp. It's too late now anyway – it'll have to do!

Olly
    Free Member

ive chickened out of the headset fitting for tonight i think 🙁

went in proper on the piss, not worth it, when i can get the shop to do it tommorow mefinks…

the-muffin-man

You can't beat an inbred for value, but in my opinion the graphics have just lost their subtle touch.

Olly
    Free Member

not on the lemon one tim, you can hardly see them, white on light yellow, its reeeally pretty

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Sorry about the state of the garage, the amateurish quality of the pic and the bits of bike all over the place, but it's built and I think it's ok? Brakes need a bleed, head badge needs fitting, saddle needs a level and the chaintugs need some playing with…

… but it'll be finished tomorrow night. Happy days. 🙂

BlingBling
    Free Member

I really like the green and think the blue goes quite nicely 😀

The brown seat against the green frame is the clincher though.

Best one yet.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Thanks BlingBling – very kind. The grips are the Spank chocolate ones – a bit darker brown than the Charge saddle, but not far off. Just want to find some lock on collars in blue that'll fit the grips – they seem a bit chunkier than ODI ones, but it might just be me.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

A guy called Geoff Moorhouse – £14 inc postage. Can give you his email if you are interested.

I like the head-badge. Any chance of his email address too please?

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Coolhandluke – you'll find it further up the thread. I've got one too, and it's really nice – finishes the frame off very well, and a great bit of craftmanship as far as I can tell.

philsimm
    Free Member

gemo@f2s.com

I'ts a bit further up Luke

sonik
    Free Member

grumm—–what size is the orange [coloured] 456?

grantway
    Free Member

Grumm Looks sweet mate nice one 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 193 total)

The topic ‘Look what just came in the post! (warning On-One content/may need sunglasses)’ is closed to new replies.