Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Marin County Trails
  • RepacK
    Free Member

Im going to post a link here to the IMBA in the US regarding trail accesss in Marin County. Now I guess most folk here arent probably aware that MTB acccess on Mt Tam is very limited, which is a crying shame as its really the birth place of our sport (althought I know the Curpertino guys would have something to say about that). What the link does is send a letter electronically to a representative at the California State Parks declaring your interest in seeing trails opened up.

Now I guess some will say “Why should I care? Its not in my back yard!” Well to you guys I say then our sport is the poorer for your attitude..To the others then I say congrats & welcome to the MTB brother/sister hood – we are all one big family (with some dysfunctional members here & there) so lets work together yeah? It aint hard it takes about 30 seconds to fire off the message. Thanking in advance the handful who will see the gain in this action 😉

clicky
    clicky
    clicky

spence
    Free Member

OK have done. Opening the area would be great, there are only a few “official” trails at the moment. Mind you Taramncho makes up for it.

RepacK
    Free Member

Yep Boy scouts is excellent – you racing there on the 7th?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Marin County Trails’ is closed to new replies.