Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • M&S Insurance – What is special about them?
  • Xylene
    Free Member

I noticed M&S being mentioned a few times as being good for bike insurance – so what is the deal with them?

clubber
    Free Member

Basically that items are insured up to £4k without having to name them so you can have all your bikes included as standard. Not the cheapest but when you compare to home + bike insurance it works if you have some high value bikes.

mrsflash
    Free Member

Also if you get the premier cover they are covered anywhere in the world.

trail_rat
    Free Member

an accidental cover too

costs me 30 quid a month – father thinks im MENTAL as thats loads for where i live but it gives me piece of mind that im covered where ever when ever. Plus big ass locks that live with my bikes !

anagallis_arvensis

been very good with my hound too

cabeaumont
    Free Member

Greenbee (John Lewis Insurance) also worth a look. Same cover as M&S but a lot cheaper for me!

meandyuk

I don't have my own house and live in a rented place… can you get bike only cover for this or are you talking house insurance only??

Onzadog
    Free Member

The only people who will cover bikes of a certain price (greenbee didn't go high enough).

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

can you get bike only cover for this or are you talking house insurance only??

contents insurance covers bikes, as they are not part of a house…

mrsflash
    Free Member

iirc you have to ring up and talk to them rather than do it on line if you're in rented, but I may be wrong.

ebygomm
    Free Member

M&S is fine for rented, we've always just signed up over the internet too.

Edit: when i say fine, I mean fine if you rent a whole house/flat etc. I don't think they cover rooms in shared houses

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘M&S Insurance – What is special about them?’ is closed to new replies.