• This topic has 38 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by G.R.F.-spam.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • My Dog Ate my SPD shoes..
  • G.R.F.-spam
    Free Member

Thereby saving me from becoming a total gheyer.

I can’t believe I’m even reading about those three letters on this hallowed forum..

Here’s another three letters … Re-arrange them into a well known description of SPD users on trail bikes.. G A F

doh what is the world coming to…

pastcaring
    Free Member

😀

JonR
    Free Member

If you’re going to crash on the trail there is nothing manlier than not being clipped in and hence being able to leap from your bike, saving yourself from harm so you can mince down to your local cruising spot uninjured.

psychle
    Free Member

My Dog Ate my SPD shoes…

Have your dog put down immediately, IT COULD BE A CHILDS FACE NEXT TIME!!

R.lepecha

If you’re going to crash on the trail there is nothing manlier than not being clipped in and hence being able to leap from your bike, saving yourself from harm so you can mince down to your local cruising spot uninjured.

+1

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Just don’t come back to complain your dog is now outriding you …

loddrik
    Free Member

Let’s hope he eats your Troy Lee jersey next time…

Stoked man…

(flats are for ****)

bullheart
    Free Member

Here’s another three letters … Re-arrange them into a well known description of SPD users on trail bikes.. G A F

AGF?

loddrik
    Free Member

Three letters which could describe people who take themselves too seriously and look down on people who use spd’s.

TIT…?

COK…?

NOB..?

pastcaring
    Free Member

@ G.R.F.

you know thats gonna upset lots on here, going by recent post they’ve mostly turned into roadies 😀

keep up the good work 😉

burt
    Free Member

[/quote]People who use SPD’s shouldn’t even be on this forum, what are they on?

Then what’s the deal with talking to roadie benders, why are they on here?

Whats been going on?

Just because as a Nation we’ve proved that we can get a Gold Medal for being Ghey..

Have none of them heard of Hetracil?

brilliant the best thing i have seen on here for ages!!!!
    i use spd’s by the way

R.lepecha

People who use Flat’s shouldn’t even be on this forum, what are they on?

Then what’s the deal with talking to people who dont understand the great use of SPD’s, why are they on here?

Whats been going on?

Just because as a forum we’ve proved that theres a lot of idiots who follow stupid fashion trends.
    Have none of them heard of getting a life?

FYP

billysugger
    Free Member

I turned when I bought mine. Proper Graham Norton.

juiced
    Free Member

the local foxes ran off with one of my new Vans when I left them drying outside a while back!

R.lepecha

SPD’s are now only used by silly billies who love the feel of lycra and see nothing wrong in staring at their close friends bottom and marvelling how nicely the saddle fits into the curve of his back garden as he pedals along some made up canal towpath..

Thats a false idea. I ride clipped in and I dont wear Lycra and neither do my riding buddies.

pastcaring
    Free Member

I turned when I bought mine. Proper Graham Norton.

genuine chuckle 😀

thread 10/10

Andyhilton
    Free Member

I wear spds and ride off road. Just because the OP gets ‘the fear’ at the thought probably means that he’s as gay as a lord.

I’d like to take this opportunity to disclose that JonR rides offroad at least twice a year whilst wearing lesbian boot spds.:-)

R.lepecha

I wear spds and ride off road. Just because the OP gets ‘the fear’ at the thought probably means that he’s as gay as a lord.

Exactly.

R.lepecha

SPD’s give you breast cancer later in life, it’s a well know fact.

Being a cock leads to early death.

R.lepecha

Whereas wearing SPD’s round here will have folk pointing and laughing, kids chasing after you chucking rocks..

So you live in a highly chav populated estate?

People pointing will be saying to the other ‘I’m off to knick that bike tonight’ And the Kids throwing rocks at you would be because you have a better bike than them.

RustySpanner

I smacked myself on the back of the head WITH MY OWN BIKE whilst wearing these death dealing objects of doom.

Could have been my face next time.

Remeber kids, bikes don’t kill people, pedals do.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

I suspect that the OP is southern and rides flat trails with no rocks on them. If faced with riding proper trails in the north would fill his pants with aforementioned ‘fear’ and peg it back down the M1.

Skills < Bills

pastcaring
    Free Member

this
    I blame the high oestrogen levels in modern processed food. 😆

and this

Could have been my face next time.

Remeber kids, bikes don’t kill people, pedals do. 😆

a lot more amusing then which road bike or who shaves their legs/arse!

R.lepecha

I suspect that the OP is southern and rides flat trails with no rocks on them. If faced with riding proper trails in the north would fill his pants with aforementioned ‘fear’ and peg it back down the M1.

Or hes just a common Southern softie.

pastcaring
    Free Member

Or hes just a common Southern softie.

should we be tugging our fetlocks me lord 😆

HermanShake
    Free Member

Doesn’t Gee ride the cleat? I think he’s on mallets/acids or some such hybrid pedal. He’s a fairly accomplished rider regardless of the garments he lifts. The only gay guy into mtb I know rides flats, I bet you’re glad to know he’s on your team 😆

I can’t say I’ve ever connected how I stand on my bike to where I dip my wick (which is what I tend to do before having sex, the ladies love a nice candle). I hope for the gene pool’s sake you are simply a teenager with a misunderstanding of sexuality and pedals. Sounds like a pretty painful mistake for any girls you lure into your love nest.

Think of the pins! 😯

R.lepecha

I can’t say I’ve ever connected how I stand on my bike to where I dip my wick (which is what I tend to do before having sex, the ladies love a nice candle). I hope for the gene pool’s sake you are simply a teenager with a misunderstanding of sexuality and pedals. Sounds like a pretty painful mistake for any girls you lure into your love nest.

I cant actually find the reason to how this connects in anyway to what were talking about.

HermanShake
    Free Member

In simple terms: Who you have sex with and what type of pedals you use are incredibly different issues. To confuse them would be painfully hazardous.

I don’t care what you think about SPDs, but homophobia is a really stupid way to express it.

I added some humour to prevent it from seeming like a ranty response. Now I’ve had to simplify it, it’s lost it’s jovial nature. Ho hum 🙄

I don’t intend to start an argument, it’s only pedals 😀

pastcaring
    Free Member

I don’t intend to start an argument

spoil sport 😀

R.lepecha

I don’t care what you think about SPDs, but homophobia is a really stupid way to express it.

Ah, so I take it that it wasn’t aimed towards me because I was in no way homophobic in my posts.
    Misunderstanding on my behalf? Sorry.

senorj

What’s it like, night riding down slag heaps in SPDs? I mean does the light reflect of the slag?

😆 😆 😆

Just covered screen in granola.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

e’s..

Down here in the South they built all these places, with the electricty we have down here, they were called schools.

Whilst you lot were busy digging up and humping the coal to the power stations so we had light to learn about the use of apostrophes

Tell me I’ve often wondered.

What’s it like, night riding down slag heaps in SPDs? I mean does the light reflect of the slag?

What’s the best tyres for grip?

Does the coal dust get under the skin when you fall off sideways after hitting a particularly nasty bit of coke?

Didn’t do much for your spelling though.

JonR
    Free Member

He’s..

Down here in the South they built all these places, with the electricty we have down here, they were called schools.

Whilst you lot were busy digging up and humping the coal to the power stations so we had light to learn about the use of apostrophes.

Tell me I’ve often wondered.

What’s the best tyres for grip?

Does the coal dust get under the skin when you fall off sideways after hitting a particularly nasty bit of coke?

I must be out of touch with my roots as a miner being from the North and all but I’ve never actually known what a slag heap is. The nearest thing I’ve ever seen to one was a classy 15 woman set to I saw in Yates’ in Romford. I didn’t think to mountainbike on it though.

R.lepecha

Homophobia is in inaccurate term for what your trying to express, strictly speaking it means fear of Benders, propagated by the benders themselves in their desire for acceptance as a lifestyle choice. More accurately the term homosexualmisia should be suggested, neither in my case are true, but maybe ‘homosexual inrideo’ would be more appropriate. If as we are agreed all users of SPDS are that way inclined, which is my suspicion, it has to be said.

You are clearly being scared of homosexuals because you are scared to use SPD’s because you think they are homosexual.

R.lepecha

And their lycra and their shaved legs and the fact they mount their helmet light right at the top of the helmet which not only looks ghey, but the branches then knock it off . They ride ghey named bikes like ‘on-one’ wtf is that all about? Generally they seem to come from oop North, which used to be the last bastion of real British Manhood, but what’s happened to em all, they’ve all gone soft and stupid now.

compared to southerners who have always been soft?

pastcaring
    Free Member

The nearest thing I’ve ever seen to one was a classy 15 woman set to I saw in Yates’ in Romford. I didn’t think to mountainbike on it though.

😆 😆 😆

Just covered screen in granola.

Ooh, get you and your middle class breakfast. Redibrek with sultanas in for me.

Anyway, what’s this “falling over sideways” business all about ? Can’t you ride a bike ?

pastcaring
    Free Member

Ooh, get you and your middle class breakfast. Redibrek with sultanas

meh, i had some coal! 😀

instanthit
    Free Member

Im from the south, wear lycra and have two sets of spd’s?
    Bugger me, i thought this was a cycling forum?

R.lepecha

Im from the south, wear lycra and have two sets of spd’s?
    Bugger me, i thought this was a cycling forum?

oh no, your going against the rules!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘My Dog Ate my SPD shoes..’ is closed to new replies.