Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • My MP up before the ‘beak’ for driving into a cyclist
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

This incident, in which odd looking MP knocked a cyclist off his bike happend in April last year.

Just found out that he is being prosecuted for it now :o) See this article

If it’s as reported (he drives out of a gate onto a road & hits cyclist), then I can’t see how he isn’t guilty.

Wonder if justice will be served (can we hang him now?)

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Chelmsford West MP Simon Burns was leaving the House of Commons in his Range Rover on Thursday evening when the accident happened.

Now, correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe there are surfaced roads between Chelmsford and Westminster?

Or does he live in deepest rural Scotland or somewhere a 4×4 is actually useful?

He looks like a ****, too.

Judge RudeBoy’s verdict: Guilty.

BURN HIM!

uplink
    Free Member

The magistrate will be in the same club as him

nod, wink – not guilty – Next

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

RudeBoy –
    Now, correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe there are surfaced roads between Chelmsford and Westminster?

Or does he live in deepest rural Scotland or somewhere a 4×4 is actually useful?

Perhaps he has a boat to tow, or a horse box. Perhaps he likes the high driving position or the knowledge that if some **** in an uninsured astra crashes into him he wont come off second best. Or perhaps he lives in a country where he still has the right to choose what he drives. Would you have made any comment if it said he drove an S600 Merc or a BMW 750?

wwaswas

was the cyclist on a mountain bike in central London?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I stroll or ride past the House on an almost daily basis and I can affirm that the vast majority of cyclists there are utter c0cks.

The red lights mean “Stop”. The pedestrian crossings are for “Pedestrians” (It’s a Latin derivation, pedes=feet, ria=way), etc. etc. etc.

miketually
    Free Member

The pedestrian crossings are for “Pedestrians” (It’s a Latin derivation, pedes=feet, ria=way), etc. etc. etc.

I hope you keep those bally disableds off them too, with their wheel chairs.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Hahahahahaha!!!

The cock has a ‘residence’ in Chelsea I believe (probably at our expense). It’s far to far to go to Chelmsford from there.

Don’t think he is resident where he was elected much.

Oh, and he has one of those faces that you just want to punch for no discernable reason!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I stroll or ride past the House on an almost daily basis and I can affirm that the vast majority of cyclists there are utter c0cks.

WTF does that have to do with this story? The pr1ck drove out onto the road, where there is plenty of visibility to see someone coming along on a bike.

(Wonders if Flashy would have made the same comment, had it been a Labour MP…)

Cheesy, I see what you mean:

Looks a right arrogant *****. A baseball-batting would be justified.

*He may be a lovely human being, very kind and caring, and therefore make my comments both hateful and completely out of order.

ski
    Free Member

MP

He has got an Alan B’Stard pose going on in that pic.

miketually
    Free Member

He may be a lovely human being, very kind and caring

He’s an MP, so that it statistically unlikely to be the case.

Pook

surely him being a tory is an offence anyway?

🙂

RudeBoy
    Free Member

No, I shouldn’t say things like that. It’s not nice. I don’t know him, so I shouldn’t judge him. 🙁

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Here is MONGtage of Simon Burns photos (sick bags in the pocket of the seat infront of you)

RudeBoy
    Free Member

On second thoughts…

miketually
    Free Member

Pretty much all MPs have punchable faces though, don’t thay? (Alan Milburn is my MP…)

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Pretty much all MPs have punchable faces though, don’t thay?

Not this one:

Hmm, I’d like a cuppa with her…

You dirty, dirty little RudeBoy…

zokes
    Free Member

[img]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44707000/jpg/_44707121_simonburns.jpg[/img]

Spot the difference? And both equally as punchable….

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

both useless tossers……

therealhoops
    Free Member

there’s only one judge upto the job!
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RoFwqszPnq4&feature=related

spin spin spin the wheeeel of justice, see how fast the barsteward turnssss!

soobalias
    Free Member

the charge is driving without due care and attention, not driving into a cyclist.

anyone betting against him is dumb, there are no details reported in either of the above links. reading between the lines, he was smart enough not to acknolege responsibility at the time…….

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Judge Nutmeg! LOL!

Seemed a very fair, impartial and considerate individual, I thought!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘My MP up before the ‘beak’ for driving into a cyclist’ is closed to new replies.