Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • MyBreweryTap
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Any other users here on the 'Bottle a week' deal?

Anyone tried the Acorn Brewery one yet?

I had one bottle of it last night and I still have a hangover now!!! 😕

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Oh yes.

A company so good I got them to sponsor my beer festival.

hic!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

They need a properly functioning website though! The online shop looks like it has been ransacked!

Richyb
    Free Member

myBrewerytap is mine and a friends business, glad you're enjoying the 52week beer club, the next case is a belter! Beers from Thornbridge, Marble, Saltaire, Hawkshead and Brewdog amongst others! Always happy to hear how we can improve the site Mastiles… what is it you don't like?

Richyb
    Free Member

Great to meet you at the Big Bike Bash by the way WCA. We all had a great time.. 🙂

scaredypants

presumably the 1st year has ended richy ? – house is beerless at present 😯

I don't seem to have an account set up on your website, despite having ordered in the past. Is that likely to be right ? I don't want to duplicate if it does exist

(I was a pretty early orderer, mid July last yr, before the website existed really so may well be correct I guess)

Barelyincontrol
    Free Member

Saltaire brewery is at the end of my road. And shock – it's not in Saltaire!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Richyb – I meant the Acorn site not yours but if you mail me I will respond with some thoughts my mother in law had about your site (the case was a present from her).

I asked for your deal as a pressie as I knew you were a lurker on here 🙂

Richyb
    Free Member

Hi scaredypants, we'll have done a year at the end of the month, its gone very quickly! You'll only have an account if you created one with a password when you ordered. An account just enables you to check out a bit quicker. You can always checkout 'as a guest" or just create a new account.

mastiles: ah, cool. Always happy to hear feedback, email me – richard@mybrewerytap.com

glenh
    Free Member

Richyb – your website's down!

fbk
    Free Member

Nope – I can't get on there either. Sounds interesting too 🙂

fbk
    Free Member

Working now…..mmmmmmmm Beer!

edit – no it's not. Wrong site – Doh!

spooky_b329

Still down for me…have we crashed it?

spooky_b329

Any chance of a nakedwines type voucher for STW users? 😉

Richyb
    Free Member

The site was down for a bit today, apologies, all working fine now though. Here's an offer for you all – get 15% off one of our mixed cases, use the code GBBF15 in the coupon field when buyng one of our mixed cases http://www.mybrewerytap.com/mybrewerytap-mixed-breweries-case-1.html

CountZero

I remember seeing something about this a while back, so thanks for the link, I've just created a special bookmark folder to save it into. Cheers!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘MyBreweryTap’ is closed to new replies.