Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Naked Rambler
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Locked up for not wearing clothes, when released gets re-arrested for not wearing clothes and put back in prison and so on and so on.
    Antone else think this is a bit daft, worse crimes than walking around native.

Stoner
    Free Member

is he still at it? I thought this was a June-09 story?

Pigface
    Free Member

The guy is still in prison 😯

uplink
    Free Member

The guy is still in prison

He's not likely to want to be roaming about in this weather is he?

Pigface
    Free Member

😀 very true uplink

MrNutt
    Free Member

Pigface are you posting this from, erm, one of Her Maj's 'otels?

doug_basqueMTB.com

I saw him walking along the main street in a local French town. Naked as a baby! I said hello and laughed and he laughed back and said hello!

Felt like I'd met someone famous.

Pigface
    Free Member

No although living in England sometimes feels like it 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

He is a complete plonker. He keeps getting arrested in Scotland and he will not win. His behaviour is against the law and he ignores the courts. That makes the judiciary very angry.

he was even offered a lift to south o the border last time he was released IIRC but refused – prefering to be arrested again here.

complete tube he is.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Bloody ex-Booties… 🙄

doug_basqueMTB.com

He was arrested in San Sebastian and told to leave Spain, that was the day before I saw him, just over the border in France. The funny thing was that there was a nudist beach about 2-minutes walk away where he could have flaunted his chorizo quite legally!

MoreCashThanDash

The guy seems to be a bit of an idiot.

However, if he is just walking about naked, I don't think he is particularly harming anyone – I'm not sure exactly what crime he has been convicted of. All he/the system are doing is wasting everybody's time and a LOT of public money keeping him in court/prison.

They should let him go on his way – in the current weather, he'd have to be hung like a baboon for anyone to see enough to be offended anyway!

epicyclo

If he is walking around in this weather, surely whatever he is exposing is too insignificant to be worth all this fuss?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

How can our natural state be illegal ?

tails
    Free Member

Probably a tory from an all boys school. 😆

Teetosugars
    Free Member

simonfbarnes – Premier Member
    How can our natural state be illegal ?

Dunno, but Having seen a picture of you wih yer arse out, I'm glad it is…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

but Having seen a picture of you wih yer arse out, I'm glad it is…

that's beside the point, ugly isn't illegal, yet… and anyway my arse gets compliments from women so I care not what you think about it sonny :o)

Junkyard
    Free Member

whilst i have no interest in joining in I agree with Barnes I think it is ridiculous to arrest someone for being basically human au natural … a bit bonkers mind.

no one gets offened by kids doing this so why should age matter?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I think I'll do the same thing when I get ridiculously old 🙂

deft
    Free Member

Know what else gets you 12 months in prison?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/8451749.stm

Oh wait…

sodafarls
    Free Member

If you care to give it some thought, it is absolute lunacy to be criminalising the way we are.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

In this country it is against the law to wave your dinkle around and cause alarm and distress. If waving your dinkle around upsets anyone then you have commited a crime. Thats what the law is.

Gough is an utter idiot. he hasa put himself on collision course with the judicial setup and he will lose.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

In this country it is against the law to wave your dinkle around and cause alarm and distress. If waving your dinkle around upsets anyone then you have commited a crime. Thats what the law is.

Gough is an utter idiot. he hasa put himself on collision course with the judicial setup and he will lose.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Do baboons have big willies then?

It's a fine word isn't it "baboon"! I hope, that having a great sounding name, they are also blessed with big willies, for the lady baboons' sakes. 🙂

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

In this country it is against the law to wave your dinkle around and cause alarm and distress

but walking around is not the same thing

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

SFB – the problem is he startles old ladies who complain to the police – who then have to go an arrest him

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Anyone for a naked STW bike ride then? (come springtime of course)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

SFB – the problem is he startles old ladies who complain to the police

yeah but being startled is harmless

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

SFB – however startling old ladies by waving your dinkle around is against th3 law.

It needs both parts – somone to be naked and someone to take offense – then you have a crime. its what the law says

DickBarton

Sounds like a rather effective way to get some temporary housing with food at no personal expense. I was thinking about this when it was reported last year – the crime he is committing isn't massively bad i.e. it's more embarassing than offensive – it's not like he has murdered anyone or committed unsavoury crimes. So, he might be rather tight for cash, can't pay the mortgage/rent and in a moment of desparation/enlightenment, he works out that doing this would get him sent to prison – where we hope life is tough and hard, but he has a bed and 3 meals a day – and according to the media, prison life isn't as bad as it used to be – he doesn't pay anything for this bed or food and he will get some form of regular exercise.

Only issue he may face is if he is made the local don's favourite toy – but with his crime it is unlikely as it is so obscure.

I reckon it's deliberate to get free 'housing and food' (although this makes light of the prison service but media does suggest it's easy for a lot of them (although I'd still prefer not to visit!).

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Its not about free housing and food – it because he believes he should have the right to walk around naked.

What to do with him? He will not obey the law nor will he comply with any community punishment or fine – both have been tried. He walks out of jail and takes his clothes off – in the middle of the city.

The whole thing is absurd but the choice seems to be lock him up or let him walk around starkers

IanMunro
    Free Member

Could he not just wear a really really really short kilt? They couldn't prosecute him then as it would be racist 🙂

duckman

He will end up getting sectioned, just seems a waste of everybody's time and money…Or maybe he likes sharing a cell with Bubba.

KT1973
    Free Member

Know what else gets you 12 months in prison?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/8451749.stm

Oh wait…

Absolute scum. Imagine being out with your family and this happens….. this country is just getting worse.

skidartist
    Free Member

he might be rather tight for cash,

well he hasn't got any pockets

big-chief-96
    Free Member

personaly i think theres nothing wrong with not wearing clothes. Its your own choice. Its just its normally too bl##dy cold. If people like him are getting arrested then the police must be very bored.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Duckman – he can't be sectioned – its a tight definition to be sectioned – and he does not even come close.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

He should go and live in Germany, they quite like that sort of thing there, after watching Paul Merton the other night he was playing Ten Pin Bowling with a few naked lovers, one was a brit, whos wife frowned upon it.

grumm
    Free Member

I saw a guy walking on Hutton Roof naked apart from a backpack and walking boots. Seemed a bit odd but I can't say it bothered me.

KennySenior
    Free Member

If he is breaking the law, which it seems he is, and people ring up to complain about him, I don't suppose they have much choice whether they arrest him or not.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Naked Rambler’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM