Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • New CarbOn-One
  • oxym0r0n

Like the fact it says singlespeed upgrade 8)

CTML
    Free Member

How does that Mix Taper Headtube work? How are conventional headsets going to be installed?

Northwind

Shame it doesn't have a proper 1.5 headset, I know tapered is what all the cool kids want but 1.5 gives more options.

daveplanetx
    Free Member

Its looking like were very possibly going to be doing painting / finishing / decals in the uk on all carbon on-one frames .

This will give customers much greater flexibility to get what they actually want , we need to run a few tests with Denby at his Peak district paint shop , but he has just sprsypainted a giant lamp my other half had made by George Cooper , and if the paint shop can pass the mad Irish woman giant lamp test , then should be good enough for on-one customers .

Have a meeting Friday to see whats going to be possible , but they reckon its a goer , if it works no need for customers to be constrained by our terrible graphics and inability to hire a decent graphic designer . .

The carbon 29er is going to be the lightest of the three frames , its being targetted as sub 1kg race bike , by a factory we are working very closely with , very used to producing top end carbon for the likes of those well known MTB brands – Merckx , Museeuew, Fondriest etc etc .

The 456 and carbon xc are being built a little more on the "safe" side so wont be as superlightweight , but will be cheaper than the 29er .

brant
    Free Member

mad Irish woman giant lamp test

well known MTB brands – Merckx , Museeuew, Fondriest etc etc .

miss you Dave (sometimes) 😉

hugs and all the best.

clubber
    Free Member

well known MTB brands – Merckx , Museeuew, Fondriest etc etc .

So will you be using the same flax technology ( 😉 ) as Museeuew then?

Interesting to hear that the whippet won't be as light as the 29er considering it's 'only' rated for a 100mm fork.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

The 456 and carbon xc are being built a little more on the "safe" side so wont be as superlightweight

Ah bollocks, I'll stick with my Scandal then.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘New CarbOn-One’ is closed to new replies.