Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • NYC Bike Lane protest
  • verses

Made oi laarf

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzE-IMaegzQ[/video]

kimbers

i like that

psychle
    Free Member

like the one going into the truck… how’d he not suffer an injury or two whilst filming all the stacks??

Hairychested
    Free Member

psychle, have you ever ridden drunk?

grum
    Free Member

😆

I like his commitment – the stacks are not half-hearted. Good when he goes into the police car at the end too. 🙂

psychle
    Free Member

psychle, have you ever ridden drunk?

Often… never crashed though thankfully (oh, actually, I did once… down a flight of stairs at Canary Wharf, hit them a bit fast and ended up on my back with the bike on top of me, much to the amusement of passers by… got up and walked away from it, so I guess the alcohol did it’s job 😀 )

DezB
    Free Member

That’s brilliant. I was thinking of doing something similar on the fantastic bike lanes on my commute.
    But somebody might get hurt…
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rj6gBnSCEU[/video]

Hairychested
    Free Member

I knew a guy in Ealing (West London) who rode an Intense M1 into a car that was parked in a bike lane. I also saw him ride over a few cars on his trials bike. Naughty but nice.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

brilliant, his timing for the first one is perfect.

Drac

Do you often film school kids DezB? 😯

mintimperial

I liked this video so much I duplicated the post by accident. 🙄

I love the punchline, absolutely brilliant.

Not sure I entirely approve of his “I’m doing the world a favour” statement at the start. I agree with him, naturally, but it’s sanctimonious lines like that that antagonise non-cyclists so much.

DezB
    Free Member

Do you often film school kids DezB?

What other reason for getting a video camera? 😯

(them ain’t school kids, them’s obstacles!)

z1ppy

Have to admire his ability to fly-off/crash a bike, doesn’t even take the time to try and protect his legs with trousers!

highclimber
    Free Member

That made me laugh. I think the NYPD have a bee in their bonnet since the critical mass thing!

AlexSimon

On the video thumbnail (and at 1:56), is that a model of a cyclist already run into the back of that van?
    I like the idea of a series of those around the city!

MSP

That made me laugh. I think the NYPD have a bee in their bonnet since the critical mass thing!

What! the police indulge in petty grudges instead of upholding the law, surely that can’t be true.

scu98rkr
    Free Member

that mans a hero

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘NYC Bike Lane protest’ is closed to new replies.