Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • On One hub service
  • TimP
    Free Member

Anyone know anything about them and how to service? My rear wheel really need re greasing but icantwork out how to get in to it

nbt

Singlespeed or geared? I've a service guide somewhere for the planet x dog hub that used to come on geared inbreds, that had a 3mm allen bolt holding the axle end caps on.

TimP
    Free Member

Geared and it is a planet x with a dog pic on it

nbt

Hi Tim

I've got the guide, but the only version i've got is on paper – I didn;t save the electronic version, and the bookmark I've got is now dead, on-one have switched off the old site. Can scan it for you when I'm back at work,m but in essence, you need to take off the end caps using a small allen key (2.5mm or 3mm I think), then batter out the axle using a soft headed mallet. Probbaly best to check for circlips and the like before doing that! There's a sealed bearing at each end of the axle, I'm pretty sure it's a 60012rs. If you need to remove the freehub you use s 12mm allen key, inserted from the other side of the hub. The freehub is not user-servceable but it;s the same as the DMR revolver which is pretty cheap on CRC

merry christmas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘On One hub service’ is closed to new replies.