Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • outdoor bike storage – Asgard shed
  • dannyboy76
    Free Member

[url=http://www.asgardsss.co.uk/]Asgard outdoor bike storage[/url]

Hi all

I’m looking for some feedback from any of you about storing your bikes outdoors. I’m thinking of getting the Asgard Addition online to store my bikes in the garden, as I need to get it access it in the morning to cycle to work without too much hassle. The link is (http://www.asgardsss.co.uk/detail.php?pro_code=Add2&cat_level=0&cat_code=CBS)
    I’ve been recommended it by my mates that it’s one of the best in the market, they cost more then a wooden shed but it’s a lot more secure and theres plenty of room for all my other bits and pieces.

Has anyone else got one of these, and could you let me know what you think before I order it!

Cheers
    😆
    Danny

odannyboy
    Free Member

ever heard of tin snips?
    if you own anything nice id recommend a ground anchor inside, which would mean it would need to be sited on concrete or against a wall.

Junkyard
    Free Member

If someone wants your bike they will have it. The shed is really js just to protect your bike from the weather the locks are there to stop it being stolen. Again a pro will still get them just with an angle grinder. Better to have good security and excellent Insurance IMHO

andy5452
    Free Member

Odanny boy – I saw this a week or so ago, only just had chance to join and post a reply (i need help in another forum!) …tin snips?? if only, I bought one of these Asgard Bike units and "SHE" took the ****ing keys with her for 2 weeks to Spain, Come Sat for my club ride I couldn't get into the Ba8888d. Two of us spent an hour trying to ease the doors off (lots of noise btw) in the end the neighbour came around and got a torch on it and had to melt the lock shroud weldss then we had to cut to heavy duty padlocks off. Trust me it is a ball ache to get into if you have no key. I have had to order two new shrouds and two new locks from Asgard to lock the thing .. oh and this time I have had a 2nd set of keys made and left with the neighbour. So they are good for security – pain in the ars* if you lose your key.

Oh and she has paid for the replacments!
    A

andy5452
    Free Member

Oh sorry, I did't get that exact model dannyboy – I got the other one the Asgard Access – Slightly different lock on it! Soz about that I got this one!

Asgard Bike Storage Unit Here

dannyboy76
    Free Member

cheers andy5452 – I have just ordered the bigger one for 4 bikes.. They don't keep them in stock though :O( they make to order. I have to wait a whole 10 days . . oh man. ..

I'll let you know how I get on when it arrives.

Cheers mate

matt_bl
    Free Member

Didn't see this earlier, I have a larger Asgard shed, which fits four bikes. I have had it for well over a year and it looks as good as the day it went up.

I rate it, looks good, feels really strong and went together very easily. I have a Torq (sp) ground anchor, with a 16mm chain and lock for security purposes as I put down a concrete base specifically for the shed.

Definitely recommended, hope you get on with yours.

Matt

dannyboy76
    Free Member

asgard sold secureCheers fella. Do you rate the Torque better than the Oxford sold secure that the Asgard boys sell as an add on??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘outdoor bike storage – Asgard shed’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM