Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • passive aggressive work emails
  • alfabus
    Free Member

my missus just forwarded me this, which was sent to one of her colleagues from another in the same office (same room… probably only a couple of desks away).

Hi Claire,

I have noticed that you are using my cup, which is pink with the words a balanced diet is a cookie in each hand. Please can you not use my cup.

Many thanks,

What a complete fruitcake… why not just speak?

Dave

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Or claire could get her own **** cup.

wwaswas

I’d drop the mug when cleaning moving stuff around on the draining board.

the other alternative is to forward this email all over the world so it becomes an internet sensation, the original sender is vilified and your missus loses her job for brigning the company into disrepute.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’d reply saying ‘my mug, had it for years, if you’ve lost yours i suggest you take the opportunity to buy one that doesnt draw attention to your weight problem’

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

She sounds fat.

binners

‘Humorous’ cups normally indicate a completely socially inadequate fruit-loop anyway.

Does she have a poster on her desk saying “You don’t have to be mad to work here but it helps”

vinnyeh

How is this passive aggressive?

GlitterGary
    Free Member

She should just throw the mug off her head, Big Lebowski style.

alfabus
    Free Member

How is this passive aggressive?

Maybe not the right term, but certainly not indicative of a healthy mind or attitude.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Maybe not the right term, but certainly not indicative of a healthy mind or attitude.

But complaining about it on an internet forum does?

binners

Gary has the answer

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoqSDvMMzE8[/video]

alfabus
    Free Member

I don’t work there, and I’m not complaining; I’m pointing and laughing, whilst simultaneously being exasperated.

…and who said I aspired to a healthy mind?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Not sure the OP was complaining. More like having a laugh about it. Wtf’s wrong with you? Not done enough burpees today or something?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Repply thus:

I have noticed that you are using my OXYGEN, which is CLEAR AND ODOURLESS. Please can you STOP STEALING MY OXYGEN.

donsimon
    Free Member

I think you’re missing the point which is a little deeper than the OP first suggests, and that is whether cookies, and this includes one in each hand, can be included in the iDave diet lifestyle as part of a balanced lifestyle diet, no?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

lol… as it happens I had to work through lunch, no circuit training for me this lunchtime 🙁

trail_rat
    Free Member

a cup is a cup is a cup … now assuming your not the guy at the end of my office who doesnt EVER wash his cup and it has the biggest coffee ring stains ever then whats the issue ….

claire uses another cup …. fatty gets her cup back all is good

but **** me how socially retarded is she if she cant speak to your missus about it she has to use an email … yeah **** it id drop it too …

*im bored waiting on city link 🙁

alfabus
    Free Member

PeterPoddy wins… I’ve sent that back to her to reply with 🙂

bigyinn
    Free Member

Can we have the cup owners e-mail address, PLEASE?! I feel some pre-bill run fun brewing.

alfabus
    Free Member

luckily I don’t have her address, or I would probably have accidentally done a ‘reply-to-all’ job ending abuse email by now.

andyl
    Free Member

send her back a link to “2 girls and cup” and hide the mug for a few days and then put it back with some mud in it 😀 (I’ve not actually seen the aforementioned video but I gather that is what it is about).

Drac

What a complete fruitcake… why not just speak?

I agree, why can’t your wife wait until she gets home to tell you instead of abusing work emails.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

The signs printed in 40point Arial from Word are always funnier.

In my local Royal Mail collection centre, there are four, I shit you not, four signs warning people that anybody who abuses members of staff may face prosecution. This is all on a window that measures 1m by 2m. You get the feeling that if your staff are receiving that much abuse, there might be something wrong. 🙂

GrahamS

The signs printed in 40point Arial from Word are always funnier.

Arial? Bah. Everyone knows that HR signs are only official if printed in Comic Sans.

DezB
    Free Member

…some mud in it (I’ve not actually seen the aforementioned video but I gather that is what it is about

It’s not about mountain biking, I don’t think.

Haze

2 girls and one cup?

DezB
    Free Member

Hows about we all post a sample email from today?

Here’s mine! From just 5 minutes ago:

Ok thanks, let me know when you can fit it in, please?

🙂

binners

Comic Sans? I thought all work posters had to be done in that Word 3D effect, with a hideous bright red linear gradiant running through it

alfabus
    Free Member

Haze – Member
    2 girls and one cup?

DO NOT GOOGLE IT!

especially not at work.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Here’s mine from around an hour ago…

I know, he’s been following me around for a couple of days like a lost puppy, bless ‘im.

🙂

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

how many people here have had someone use their work mug – not many I think as I can’t see much empathy with the fatty…

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Why is Claire using a cup that is not hers?

camo16
    Free Member

Here’s mine:

So we can circulate again.

binners

Here’s mine

I’ve ordered online some pre/post natal soothing bath herbs. Should I also get some flowers?

DezB
    Free Member

That’s from a colleague binners? 😯

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

That’s from a colleague binners?

It’s got to be his missus hasn’t it? Or hora.

soma_rich
    Free Member

heres mine from this morning and seems to be becoming a standard response 🙁
    I will have to defer this query to my colleague

bagpuss72
    Free Member

Here’s mine……

Our pianist is definitely available but we may not have our usual conductor.

And no Binners isn’t from me I’m also wondering who on earth it is….. 😯

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Gotta be hora then.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Here’s mine…

leave me alone

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘passive aggressive work emails’ is closed to new replies.