• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Jase.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Photos Transferred to Canvas
  • Jase
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend an online company to transfer a photo on to a canvas print please?

There seems to be loads of places online but wasn’t sure if they are all pretty much the same/

Thanks.

wors

i have used photobox, not for canvas but enlargements, can't complain about the service or price.

MrNutt
    Free Member

don't get it printed then framed, oh for goodness sake!

acanno
    Free Member

I used ultra print which were really good and able to do custom size at no extra cost plus there turnaround was excellent.

utangvegas

Shred Publishing

shredpublishing.com

mogrim

I've used MyPhotoBook a couple of times, very satisfied with the results. They're actually Germany-based, but I've had books and canvases delivered to both Spain and the UK without any problems.

coffeeking
    Free Member

don't get it printed then framed, oh for goodness sake!

??

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

I had this done for my wife's Christmas gift last year. (the Boxer dogs)
    I had a recommendation from this thread
    I have to say that his PS work and quality of print was fantastic!

Link to the guy I used
    I think it cost me an extra ten or twenty quid across the 2 prints but knowing I was dealing with the guy one to one that would PS the pic and do the print and given that I had spoken to others who were more than happy with his work I felt it was worth it.

Paul.

5lab

on a similar note, has anyone put a photo onto acrylic (most of the places that do canvas do this)? Please with the results?

5thElefant
    Free Member

Try foto.com, I've ha d a dozen photo books, lots of large prints and a canvas off them (and yes, the canvas print is great). Much better quality, faster and cheaper than photobox.

redthunder
    Free Member
    cxi
    Free Member

We (+ friends & family) have used Lucy Art several times now and very happy with the results:

http://www.lucyart.co.uk/

Jase
    Free Member

Many thanks for all the suggestions, a few for me to have a look at.

Much appreciated.

plant
    Free Member

So you identified soooo many options available from the interweb – asked for opinions and received an equal number of positive responses. Seems to me, you pay your money and make your choice – without putting two indentical prints from different suppliers side-by-side, who is going to know?

Jase
    Free Member

well I appreciate that I won't be able compare companies with each other but now I have a shorter list to consider, with the knowledge that people have used and been happy with them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Photos Transferred to Canvas’ is closed to new replies.