Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 100 total)
  • Pics of Mountain biking dogs please!
  • haddock
    Free Member

LQ Black 3 dog" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />Heres mine

haddock
    Free Member

Kerry dales" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />[img]Kerry Garburn[/img]

fozzybear
    Free Member

Be careful in Lee quarry my GF left her sump and all her oil there 🙁

haddock
    Free Member

Must have been one hell of a drive!

vdubber67
    Free Member

awww…Nice pics, especially the first one! Wish I couldtake my dogs riding with me, but I’d get about 3 feet out of the doors before they wandered off, or saw something to chase. (That’s greyhounds for you) 🙂

Teetosugars
    Free Member

fozzybear – Member
    Be careful in Lee quarry my GF left her sump and all her oil there

Where did she park????

montylikesbeer

Local trails round rossendale, not had the lad out since his spleen removal last month.

See you all at the weekender this weekend

bigsi
    Free Member

He sometimes looks at me like I’m mad when he chasing me down a hill on the bike, now he knows how i feel 😆

fozzybear
    Free Member

at the top, she was lazy she said, clipped it on a rock and dumped the lot and nearly killed the car. (sorry for the jump on the thread just wanted to warn you/ppl)

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Picking up the new famliy puppy in three weeks time[a rhodesian ridgeback].I cant wait!.It will be a couple of years before i can take it out on some long rides though.Still,it will give him time to learn recall 🙂

Mog
    Free Member

Ours without the bike this time. Rescued her from Cardiff pound a few years ago.

Mog
    Free Member

Just to clarify – the one we rescued is on the floor. The other we need rescuing from !!

lookmanohands
    Free Member

my 2 hounds…balls can’t do that from my phone!

haddock
    Free Member

I cant wait!.It will be a couple of years before i can take it out on some long rides though.

When I first got her she couldn’t run more than half a mile, it was just to much for her. Slowly built up the distance on local bridleways – she recently did 28 miles which included going over the summit of High Street, not bad considering shes almost 8! 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Leading the way:

Burnin up the singletrack.

Gets a bit hot in this weather…

DezB
    Free Member

(Just in case you were wondering what breed 🙂 )

thomthumb
    Free Member

Be careful in Lee quarry my GF left her sump and all her oil there

is that some kind of euphemism? 😯

mamadirt
    Free Member

Dez, that mud bath pic is class 😀

montylikesbeer

Top pics folks

DezB
    Free Member

mamadirt – Member
    Dez, that mud bath pic is class

Thanks 🙂 My son renamed her Hope-apotomus when she wallowed while out with us. (She’s called Hope, btw)

JB405
    Free Member

bjj.andy.w

I’ve got a six year old Ridgeback and she is an absolute mile muncher, she barks at me for the first half mile of every ride as she’s so excited.

I would definately start out on a couple of very short slow rides with yours when s/he is 6months old then build it up. I feel that I ran mine a bit too early on!

Make sure you train her/him to move out of the way of bikes though as it is their nature to head off anything that is coming directly at them!

Enjoy him/her they’re a great breed!

jimmy

At Kirroughtree on Saturday a local guy (might be on here, I dunno) was there with his dog. It lay down while we chatted a bit then as he went to set off, the dog ran up grabbed the front tyre in its teeth, growled at it and ran off down the trail. I love dogs for being crazy like that.

Rickos
    Free Member

We had a collie follow us for several miles over the top at Les Arcs last week (about 2500 metres up). I think he hooked up with some walkers going back to Les Arcs 2000 for his return leg.

haddock
    Free Member

garburn k top" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />
    Walkies over Garburn pass!

pedalhead
    Free Member

Brilliant thread, keep ’em coming please! Our working cocker died a couple of years ago & we’ve decided to wait for a few years until kids are a bit older before getting another dog. Life isn’t the same without her though.

hora
    Free Member

Here is my Staff-fighter

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

this thread is making me happy

wish my dog could come with me when i’m on the bike

hot_fiat

This is Ben, he’s a bit old for it all now at 13 & generally prefers to stay at home, but used to love scampering along singletrack.

haddock
    Free Member

and he has his own facebook page! Can I see a ‘Singletrack Dogs Only’ Facebook group looming??? 🙂

My dog is a pain to take biking, but here’s some pics from one effort….

lookmanohands
    Free Member

my two crazy boyz…..

too hot for them now though, so i’m all alone on the trails!

haddock
    Free Member

Oscar 1" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />[img]http://Breacon 1[/img]Breacon with Tube" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

My dog is a pain to take biking

and these ones (parents hounds) they take an unhealthy intrest in sheep (to unhealthy for my nerves). I run them on lead for short rides, though their not proper ‘Mountain bike dogs’!

Pook

Haddock – those last few dogs are hideous looking, vicious evil eyed hell hounds.

haddock
    Free Member

The Grey Wizards not, he’s cool! the big un on the other hand, has his moments! but I do feel nice and safe with him 😉

Wee
    Free Member

This thread makes me smile so much, beautiful looking dogs you are all very lucky to have them.
    Hopefully in a few years I’ll have a pack of them out on the trails with me.

sheldona
    Free Member

Paddi loves the trails!

haddock
    Free Member

Deb and k" alt="" title="" class="bbcode-image" />

Mrs Haddock out with Kerry dog at Dalby Forest : Doggy does Dalby! 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 100 total)

The topic ‘Pics of Mountain biking dogs please!’ is closed to new replies.