• This topic has 26 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Police in ‘doing their job’ shocka!!
  • binners

The local constabulary have kindly taken a break from beating up protestor’s and issuing parking tickets, and have arrested a criminal. Namely, the scumbag who burgled my office taking my macs and also my bloody bike.

In a remarkably swift turnaround – that I feel sure the Daily Mail would approve of – he was up in front of the beak for it yesterday and will be spending the next 12 months at her majesties pleasure in Strangeways. I’m hoping that he’s presently sharing a cell with an enormous homosexual, with deviant tastes and a voracious sexual appetite.

I’ve been given a number to phone to see if they’ve recovered any of our stuff. Please god…. let my bike be there. The insurance ain’t paying out

lowey

Nice one. Good Luck binners.

mrsflash
    Free Member

I was just wondering if you had any update for us. excellent news! fingers crossed for bike recovery.

jova54
    Free Member

Good news there binners and especially hope the bike is there, but nothing can make up for the aggravation and wasted time of replacing all your hardware and software.

Wonder if any of your local plod frequent this place and thought the kudos might be good for their image?

cynic-al
    Free Member

why aren’t they payinng out?

MrAgreeable

Good to hear that. I’m singing the praises of my local police to everyone who’ll listen at the moment after they recovered my bike. If I had to listen to half the carping they get in my day job, I’d jack it in and become a tax inspector!

Have you stuck your stuff on http://www.immobilise.com too, in case it’s no longer in the area?

binners

They aint paying out because it wasn’t locked up. The fact that it was in my office at the time doesn’t seem to matter. Waiting to find if i can claim off the landlords insurance

The police got the little fecker as he cut his hand while crow-barring an office door open. Leaving a lot of blood. Bang to rights on DNA evidence. Proceed directly to your first experience of bum-love 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Strangeways?

We could go and visit him singing Morrissey songs and wave daffodils in his direction?

coffeeking
    Free Member

I’m impressed, any decent lawyer would surely have just said he cut his hand on it while passing the door for another reason 😀

zokes
    Free Member

any decent lawyer would surely have just said he cut his hand on it while passing the door for another reason

Any decent lawyer would probably have managed to get him to sue you for the trauma from the cut hand in the first place!

montylikesbeer

Lets hope “big vern” gets hold of the little scroat

andywhit
    Free Member

“Bubba” is lubing up as we speak….

willard

In the US you’d get sued by him for having such a sharp door.

hora
    Free Member

willard and if you put sharp-stuff ontop of your garden wall here in the Uk..

Flaperon

How much of a tantrum have you thrown at the insurance company? I’m sure I’ve heard that they can’t reject claims for exceptionally petty reasons. Eg, if it’s already behind a securely locked door then they can’t really insist that it’s chained to a desk…

Ombudsman? Newspaper financial help pages? All worth a try.

nbt

>”Bubba” is lubing up as we speak….

Lube?

“COMING IN DRY!”

NotoriousP.I.D
    Free Member

Nice bakchanded compliment there. Why not just praise the police without the sarcasm?

binners

I can’t actually do anything without sarcasm. Its neither big, nor clever I know. I am one of those things. guess which? 🙂

binners

It gets better. They’ve charged one of his mates with it too. Who was informed of the charges against him while already on remand for other offences. Just your standard pair of 18 year old scrotes. Fresh meat for the queens

hora
    Free Member

Binners, shouldnt you and Rudeboy be helping them rehabilitate? I thought that was the leftwing way? Maybe these lads grew up disadvantaged? surely even more so since they got your Merida! ;D

Conversation in Salford:
    “What is it, a Kona? A Cannondale or one of them badboy-Trek’s’?
    ‘No, some wierd yellow thing with a spank name’
    ‘Chuck it into the canal sharpish’

binners

Don’t push it Hora. Or your bikes going in the **** canal

hora
    Free Member

8)

binners

Inevitably enough, I haven’t got my bike or anything else back. No surprises there then.

In a depressing footnote, the copper who nicked them said these scrotes basically go out burgling properties every single day. Upto 15 premises a day they reckon. They nick them (again) and the courts either give them a conditional discharge, suspended sentences or paltry sentence. They’re straight back out again, and right back to their old tricks. Robbing anything that isn’t nailed down

Utterly depressing

snowslave

Poison their kebabs

willard

Sounds like they need a bit of a talking to from Bubba next time they do bird. Maybe having their sphincters stretched to tearing point will convince them that they don’t want to do time again.

willard

p.s. Unlucky about the bike and kit. Can you not start a civil claim against them for a kidney each?

hora
    Free Member

People who buy that stuff wont mind where its come from. Girl at work bangs on about thieving people taking this and that but when she said she knows where to get flat screen tv’s ‘cheap’ and I questioned her on this she shrugged and did the ‘Manchester-defence’. Kit doesnt know where its come from and it’d be rude not to pick up a bargain/someone else might get it.
    Be different if she or others were the victims of crime though.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Police in ‘doing their job’ shocka!!’ is closed to new replies.