Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Power Balance bands – tested
  • Cougar

Thought I’d post this given that it’s cropped up a couple of times lately.

A group has done a small double-blind test on the effacy of Power Band bracelets, the hologram thingies. Their findings can be read here.

The results, I’m sure, will come as no surprise to anyone with an IQ above that of a bunch of grapes. It’s nice to have some form of evidence though, even if it’s a relatively small sample group.

yunki
    Free Member

they also discovered however… that if you say a poem about a mushroom every night after Hollyoaks for six years.. then you will gain the power of levitation..

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Thank god for that, that’s £30 saved! Can’t believe that someone even bothered with this research 🙄

mintimperial

We taped up the bracelets so that none of the volunteers ever knew whether they were wearing a real Power Balance bracelet or one that had had the holograms removed.

And I’m sure the manufacturers and distributors will immediately say that taping up the genuine bracelet adversely affected its ability to enhance the athletes performances, because the ‘leccy tape blocked the magical woowoo rays or whatever.

You can’t beat these people with anything as feeble as rigorous logic or scientific evidence. You can’t beat them with sticks either, unfortunately…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Power Balance bands – tested’ is closed to new replies.