Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA: £5 off £50 at Wiggle
  • gonetothehills
    Free Member

Just had an email from PayPal with a code to use at the checkout when / if shopping with Wiggle – PAYPAL5 – that’ll give you a fiver off a £50 spend. I know it’s not one of the much sought after £25 codes, but every little helps.

Don’t forget that if you go via Top Cash Back, you’ll get up to 4% further discount as cashback. If you click the link above, it goes via my referral page so’s you can register. 🙂

spooky_b329

If this is a paypal code, does that mean you can use it as well as the £5 off £50 for updating your newsletter settings?!

gonetothehills
    Free Member

It’s a code that came on a general email from PayPal today – just says to enter it at the checkout. I’ve not tried it (or in conjunction with the normal codes) but if you combine it with cashback it still adds up to 14% on a fifty quid spend. HTH

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

as spooky says if you update your account/newsletter preferences or unsubscribe then resubscribe you get a £5 off £50 voucher, i do this every time i need anything from wiggle, obviously so does spooky but given the number of well-meant “free wiggle voucher going spare” posts not many people seem to have figured it out.

and I use TBC too.

Rich
    Free Member

given the number of well-meant “free wiggle voucher going spare” posts not many people seem to have figured it out.

The wiggle vouchers people are asking for/offering are £5 off a £25 spend, and are not as easy to come by.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

I was aware of the newsletter prefs workaround too, but I thought typing the code that I got sent in at the checkout was a fair bit less hassle than the alternative; especially if someone was on the cusp of a Friday night order…

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

The wiggle vouchers people are asking for/offering are £5 off a £25 spend, and are not as easy to come by.

hmmm the last half dozen offered vouchers I’ve seen offered have been 5 off 50 and Ive responded with the newsletter trick, I know the off-25 are rare and get pounced on!

and to the OP its not meant as criticism just trying to circulate an easy trick which doesnt seem so widely known. FYI Ive just tried it and you cant use the PP voucher as well as a different voucher, wiggle only allow one code and PP dont recognise it in their code box.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Thanks for trying that, Munqe-chick – helpful to know. I’ve only ever had one 5-off-25 voucher and it came just after I’d ordered somewhere else (typically!) so I put it on here, and you’re right – pounced on within minutes! 🙂

TCB’s the best trick though – and it works with CRC, Evans, Halfords, eBay and others too. Well worth it. Maybe we should be on the Money Saving Expert forum…? 😉

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Maybe we should be on the Money Saving Expert forum…?

never heard of it. Ahem 😳

TCB is great, until you look at the healthy balance of “free” money and then realise just how much youve spent on toys to earn it 😯

PePPeR

OOo I didn’t know the 5 off 25 vouchers were rare, I got one on Friday 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA: £5 off £50 at Wiggle’ is closed to new replies.