Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA: Bonty Mud X £20
  • dogthomson

Just a quick heads up, J.E. James are doing Bontrager Mud X for £19.99. 26″ x 2″ only, but still a good price.

We’re gonna need them soon I reckon!

jonny-m
    Free Member

lex are doing them for 38.99 a pair thats a pound cheaper, delivered

yamyamblade
    Free Member

Thanks Jonny

Been looking to get some for a while now but hate spending money at James’

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

if you are lucky they might turn up in time for next year’s race season

leggyblonde
    Free Member

lex?

rewski
    Free Member

Tried the tubeless mud x’s last night for the first time, the conditions were very varied, lots of mud, steep and loose bridleways with horse tracks, dry gravel, leaved covered woods and tarmac – they performed amazingly.

cp

http://www.lexs.co.uk

great little shop

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

+1 lex’s seems like a terrific online shop, emails answered almost instantly, goods posted same day and delivered next day! superb service from them for a smaller bike shop! very impressed! oh and the tyres are great too!

cp

they’re a great little shop to go into too! phone answered promptly every time I call, and actual service. Unlike other local shops round here.

reluctantwrinkly
    Free Member

I hadn’t even heard of them until last week after a tip-off from here-ordered a pair of Mud X’s and were with me next day-will definitely keep an eye on them now-top service & very polite on the phone. Mud X’s rock by the way.

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

+ another 1 for Lex’s, and bike tree are good too – but they dont do online ordering yet!

yamyamblade
    Free Member

+1 here for Lex’s, ordered tires yesterday and were delivered aat 7.25 this morning

Will go over and visit them for other stuff and try them for servicing as I said before Anyone But James’

Xylene
    Free Member

I picked up a pair of Swampthing 2.3 ST for 31 quid new off Ebay.

I was tempted by the Mud-X’s but after reading reviews of the two decided that the Swampthings were better suited for some of the gloop I find myself in here.

MentalMickey
    Free Member

On the Lex website, google chrome is giving me a warning that the payment gateway is not fully secure, anyone else getting this?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Bonty Mud X £20’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM