Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 161 total)
  • PSA: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 – £26 @ Sainsburys 10/11/09.
  • Jamie
    Free Member

grievoustim
    Free Member

enjoy shooting up that airport!

YetiFoz
    Free Member

Nice work!

yoshimi

good call:)

steviegil
    Free Member

Bugger, i pre-ordered it from Tesco last week 🙁

bone_idle
    Free Member

Mine arrived saturday morning and I finished it last night, good game but it only takes about 9hours to complete. I paid £38 bummer

sofatester
    Free Member

only takes about 9hours to complete

On the hardest setting i hope? 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Wow – that's cheap. I paid £38 as above but I guess the time spent going to Sainsbury's would 'cost' me more given I would have to go during work hours before it sells out.

bone_idle
    Free Member

Its the best game so far imo. Now going to try it online and get my arse wopped buy some 13 year old wipper snapper 😕

Jamie
    Free Member
    Drac

Christ at that price may have to nip down after the school run for a look.

davidrussell
    Free Member

no fair. my mother in law has bagsied it as a christmas present for me. i WILL NOT wait until 25/12 to play this game. at 26 quid i could buy it, play it covertly for a month and sell on for a profit 🙂

ski
    Free Member

So much for it selling for £55?

What's the odds it sells out within minuets at Sainsburys?

rkk01
    Free Member

Pre-ordered on Amazon for £45.

With their pre-order price gaurantee I will be hassling them to reduce to the currently advertised price of £32

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Well that's another one ordered, this time from Amazon – it's for my brother on behalf of my mum as a Christmas present. Now do I tell her it was £38 (which I paid last week) and keep the £32 for myself?

Hmmm….

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Anyone know if this offer is PS3 / XBOX only or PC format too?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I saw it somewhere for about £28 for PC – forget where though 🙁

Milkie
    Free Member

I think you'll find its only £26 when you buy another top title.

Now that sucks.

Drac

Not what they said on the TV a few minutes ago.

Jamie
    Free Member

Milkie – Member

Now that sucks.

That is Tesco….and its £25.

Drac

Oh and any Makro members can have it for £20.

Milkie
    Free Member

Not what they said on the TV a few minutes ago.

Just had it confirmed, I was wrong, apparently Tesco's are doing it for £26 when you buy another top title. 😳

Beaten to it!

tragically1969
    Free Member

Anybody know if ALL ASDA stores are doing it from midnight tonight for £32 or just certain ones ?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Oh and any Makro members can have it for £20.

Plus VAT I assume? When you go in, will you get me a big bar of that Lindt Milk Chocolate they have at the moment – it's lush 🙂

Drac

Plus VAT I assume?

You assume wrong.

I'm not a Makro member as it's not that cheap and is 50 miles away but yeah Lindt chocolate is nice.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

No it generally isn't that cheep, but I did just get a Bosch cordless drill + two batteries for £44 inc. VAT (£80 in DIY stores with one battery). And a bar of that great chocolate 🙂

Drac

Woot! Got mine they're selling out fast for a rural shop, there was loads in there buying it and they were very strict about the one per person rule.

Well time for brekkie and a try out.

MrGrim

Got mine on the way to work at 5 this morning from Asda. They had plenty left. Not sure how busy it was at midnight though. Now I only have to wait eleven hours to be back home and playing.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

G/F is a manager for Game, she was instore at 11pm last night til 2am for the launch of the game.

Must admit i think it's rather tasteless to launch it on the 11/11.

ianpinder
    Free Member

My friend and I ompleted it at 6:30 this morning after buying it in tescos at midnight. Its an awesome game, and the graphics are outstanding (ps3 on hi def plasma) Just got to get through work today before I can sleep now…….

ianpinder
    Free Member

muddydwarf todays date is the 10/11

ianpinder
    Free Member

The airport scene was ace, especially shooting everyone as they crawled away from you mwhahahaha

mrchrispy

I'll be trying my luck at sainsburys this lunch time….apparently you can add it to steam just like the valve games so it'll stay updated (just like the valve games). I hope so…i hate having to pish about with DVDs.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

😳 so it is… 😳

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

My brother has just got a copy from Sainsburys in Harrogate and called me to ask if I wanted a copy. And I paid £38 🙁

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Also I don't see what the fuss is all about with the airport scene. Play Grand Theft Auto and get to kill innocent civilians at every corner.

IT'S A GAME AND WE ARE ADULTS FFS!!! (It is an 18 rated game)

ski
    Free Member

My local Sainsburys had sold out in 10 min. this morning apparently?

My copy came in the post today. I know this is going to be a stupid question:

Are the servers for online play all separate for xbox/ps3/pc?

davidrussell
    Free Member

26 quid from stirling sainsburys this morning. queued for 1/2 an hour as its was only available until 10am. the wife thinks i'm going to hand it over to be given it back on 25/12. in the world of scots where a double positive actually makes a negative… aye, right. 😈

Wharfedale
    Free Member

£25.99 from Morrisons 😀

Drac

I'll be trying my luck at sainsburys this lunch time….apparently you can add it to steam just like the valve games so it'll stay updated (just like the valve games). I hope so…i hate having to pish about with DVDs.

The deal in Sainsburys was for PS3 and 360 but no worries as it's easily availble for PC around the same, that's the good thing about PCs.

Airport scene was odd but I never killed any civilians I did shoot a pixelated gun at some pixels crying out for help and dragging their bleeding bodies along the floor.

A few school kids were getting cash from their parents and going in as I was coming out, wonder what there chances of being server were.

My local Sainsburys had sold out in 10 min. this morning apparently?

Yeah I was at ours 15 mins after it opened queue was pretty big so went and got some other bits and pieces, went back to till and I got straight there they had to open another box for me though so were going through fast. Mate is just leaving work after finishing late hoping to catch a copy on his way home.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 161 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 – £26 @ Sainsburys 10/11/09.’ is closed to new replies.